TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I froze two CB SW's during their release year, because I didn't think about how valuable they were. It's one of my biggest regrets here xd.png

The Haloween wall is gone.. sad.gif

I was counting on catching some more when my eggs hatch.

Are the new eggs stubborn for anyone else...? I've got mine in five different hatcheries + yarolds and my ER egg still. Hasn't. Hatched. (And the others, which can hatch in about two hours, barely have a crack in them.)

HATCH, EGGS, HAAAAAATCH. I WANNA TRY TO TRADE FOR MORE OF YOU. ;____; EDIT: Yay, finally, the ER egg hatched!

Edited by god_matter

I feel that one shouldn't freeze those even though you personally can't keep any of the lineaged ones but I just remember that those who didn't catch a caveborn will rely on lineaged ones. Having two mature caveborns means I can provide two nicely lineaged ones for others. That's one more person I can help with than if I freeze one.

For me, yes, other people getting their things are important, but I need to pay attention to my goals as well. After all, that's what I signed up to DC for.

The Haloween wall is gone.. sad.gif

I was counting on catching some more when my eggs hatch.

Same :/ I'm thinking they're stuck behind the lower time eggs. I guess we'll see in a few days.

The S1 hatchies have something on their back, kinda looks like a pumpkin or maybe a face?

Yeah... between the "evil grin" egg markings, the description of them watching you wherever you go, and the suggestion of back markings, I wonder if they'll have some kind of "eyespots" like on a moth, or some other markings to alarm predators/make them seem to be watching you. Hmmm...

Can't wait to find out!

*snuggles Candycorns*

Same :/ I'm thinking they're stuck behind the lower time eggs. I guess we'll see in a few days.

Was really counting on the Weekend... There's not enough time at work next week. Pity.

those little buggers are really stubborn, only 3 out of 7 have hatched even tho they all have enough views and unique views to be hatched.

When I logged into my scroll, all the eggs I had influenced male (and the one uninfluenced egg) had hatched, the female influenced eggs were ERable but hadn't hatched... coincidence? laugh.gif

Reading through the thread, I have noticed that there are people claiming that the new egg is quite stubborn and does not want to hatch.

Well, all of my Halloween eggs have hatched quite easily...

Mine are still hatching. dry.gif

Reading through the thread, I have noticed that there are people claiming that the new egg is quite stubborn and does not want to hatch.

Well, all of my Halloween eggs have hatched quite easily...

Yeah same, I used my usual four, Allure, Eggs Around the World, Draghatch, and Silvis and they hatched on time after ERing them.

Anyone still having trouble hatching their eggs should make sure to update them in whatever nursery they're using because most nurseries do not automatically ER ERable eggs.

Same here about stubborn stalkers, but it's kind of my fault. I got paranoid about sickness and now mine are being slow. xd.png

After my batch hatches, I plan to use all my scroll space to get mates for all my new lovelies, and then Halloween will be over. sad.gif This year was awesome, I'm already starting to plan the next.

Edited by Orlageddon

ER's are going to be slow right now with the heavy traffic. I was just making my rounds before bed, 1898 eggs in ER at Silvi's, 877 eggs in ER at AoND, Valley Sherwood has 1789 ER dragons. Mine still have 12 hours to go so maybe the crowd will die down before I need to worry. tongue.gif Goodnight folks, happy egg hatching!

I'm excited to see what they look like when they grow up! biggrin.gif

I'm hoping for a male and female of both as well as all hatchie variations! I collect frozen hatchlings, sorry to anyone who doesn't approve of freezing, but I just love all the little sprites! Darling!

Have mine on 4 different sites and they're still struggling to catch up.

¬_¬

YAY! All seven of mine are hatched! Can't wait to see the adults!

ETA: Had NO trouble hatching mine, just waited the 12 hours after Incubating & Influencing, put them in four sites and waited. They didn't give me any problems with sickness or taking extra time.

Edited by oddsoxdi