TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Slender dragon... I like that. It is mostly white so it could be a possibility

My current crop of eggs hatch tomorrow, and I hope some of the Halloweens remain for a while. I do love a good treasure hunt! <3

Me too! Sorry for the folks who are impatient about the 'ween-filled AP - it's not like it happens all the time and I'll be hot to see what other 'ween goodies I can find after tomorrow afternoon too!

I'm getting really impatient to see our new dragons though!

...can we kindly unclog the AP now? Please? D:

I plan on working on that as soon as my new Halloweens hatch.

for those who didnt catch any new halloween eggs, i saw a bunch come trough the AP today one just minutes ago and a whole lot this morning. wink.gif

My current crop of eggs hatch tomorrow, and I hope some of the Halloweens remain for a while.  I do love a good treasure hunt! <3

I agree! smile.gif

My current crop of eggs hatch tomorrow, and I hope some of the Halloweens remain for a while.  I do love a good treasure hunt! <3

Agree. Mine hatch in about 12 hours and I'm hoping we still have Halloween eggs around in the AP. I want to grab more (I was able to get 27 past Halloweens this year and I'd love to have more).

edited - counted past Halloweens wrong so had to correct smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Usually there's a lot of people that tend to abandon the new eggs/hatchlings, as well. I've gotten a lot that way. smile.gif

And trading can yield a lot, too.

Edited by FortyTwo

Thank you TJ and everyone else who helped for a great Halloween event! I wasn't able to be online a lot, so I missed a lot of the trick or treat items, but I at least managed to complete the carnival and catch 2 new eggs. In addition, I got just one of every other release. <3

Edited by Sea Pancake

Wait... it watches you where ever you go... ohhh man I think I may have an idea of what it is.They're so cute.

Man there's a LOT of Cavern Lurkers still in the AP. I think that's AWESOME! If any are left by the time I'm no longer egg-locked I'll be sure to grab some more. Never seen this happen before during a holiday release. Thanks to everyone for making this Halloween so very memorable.

-spam post removed, has nothing to do with the topic of this thread- Edited by rubyshoes

Hmm I wonder if the original pink dragons (aka bright pink) will ever be able to be gotten again.

Nope. FAQ (Cave Questions):

Q: What are retired/discontinued breeds and can I still get them?

A: Retired breeds are breeds that used to be available but are no longer available due to the artists request. They cannot be grabbed or bred. They can still breed, but they will not produce more retired breeds. So far these breeds include the frilled dragon and the bright pink dragon.

They're not like past holidays. wink.gif

Add me to the list of the severely egglocked-yet-still-want-to-go-AP-hunting. (Well, AP hunting is pretty much what I do and to add to the other convo I suspect that's how I built up my collection so much over the year, lots of lurking and grabbing and hatching low-times from the AP. Oh, and not doing what I was supposed to, like schoolwork. xd.png; ) I feel like a horse chomping at the bit, hahah.

Edited by DorkJulian

Add me to the list of the severely egglocked-yet-still-want-to-go-AP-hunting. (Well, AP hunting is pretty much what I do and to add to the other convo I suspect that's how I built up my collection so much over the year, lots of lurking and grabbing and hatching low-times from the AP. Oh, and not doing what I was supposed to, like schoolwork. xd.png; ) I feel like a horse chomping at the bit, hahah.

Oh wow. Thats just like me... Maybe we should join Dragcave Anonymous? tongue.gif

I'm so impatient.. I've two eggs that are incuhatchable, and none of my reds are off cooldown for a week.. I'm really hoping when they hatch that I'll be able to grab two more halloween eggs from the AP.

And I can't wait to see the new adults, though I have no idea of the theme yet.. I love the colors!

I hoard a lot of BM this year, doing SW next year along with these new ones, seeing how the adult turn out laugh.gif

Whew, almost missed it. I remembered just in time that DC is 1 hour ahead of me and filled up on new eggs. Also, the thread for trading holiday lineages was great, I wish I'd seen that earlier so I could have taken full advantage of it.

I went through my 14 vamps the day before and bit as many low time eggs as I could before I got shell locked. Hope some people enjoyed the pre-Halloween Vampies. But due to that, mine won't hatch for a good 24 hours after the first incubators so I don't see myself getting any extras from the AP.

I am SO hoping that the Halloween egg wall is there just after midnight! Would love to catch more past Halloween eggs to add to my collection!

This has been my first big holiday event and I have to say that I really enjoyed it!

and to add to the other convo I suspect that's how I built up my collection so much over the year, lots of lurking and grabbing and hatching low-times from the AP. Oh, and not doing what I was supposed to, like schoolwork.

Some people don't have the time for all this. I have a full time job and family responsibilities and other interests and hobbies. So it's taking me longer to get that coveted gold trophy, but I'm happy with my scroll and I'll be thrilled when I finally get the gold trophy. In the meantime, I can't spend hours hanging out in the AP, grabbing low-time eggs or any of those other things people with huge scrolls do.

I did enjoy this Halloween event, and I got all the eggs I wanted, and bred my pair of shadow walkers, so I'm happy.