TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Oh come on...mature already (why did the site go down?) I want to know my course of action since this is the first time I got more then one holiday dragon

Oh come on...mature already (why did the site go down?) I want to know my course of action since this is the first time I got more then one holiday dragon

I think the site went down right when they should have matured dry.gif

I might have to wait until the morning to see them.

The spriter is Aangs-sister's. Her scroll is hidden now but I can't wait until she shows it again so everyone can see what the spriter alt is going to look like xd.png

I hope the orange and yellow parts on the regular sprite are shades of blue or purple on the spriter's alt.

TJ's trolling us! D: He froze his first hatchling cause it was going to mature >.>; Now to wait on the other ones.. Oh the suspense D:

Wow! The male grave dragon is gorgeous. Now I wish I'd influenced all of mine male. smile.gif Wonderful job, spriters.

Oh my dirty the adults are beautiful!!

EDIT: I just realized the contrast of orange/black/white might look really good against a blusang's white/blue/brine...Or maybe I'm just overthinking since I love both equally, but I know what I'm breeding now happy.gif

Edited by Lady_Lunevis

They grew up! And they're SO COOL! laugh.gif

Great work!

Lol great job spriter! smile.gif Looks nice!

Omg the adults are gorgeous!! I can't decide what I like better though, the adult sprites or the DESCRIPTIONS!!! omg those descriptions are awesome!!! I love that their expression is *that* scary!

wow,

they have ghosts on their back. They are awsome ohmy.gif

thx tj and the spriters, for this nice addition to our scrolls

The adults look amazing! <3 I love the colors, and their description is awesome. *__* Thanks so much for these guys TJ and spriters

Oh, they actually grew up while I was typing that post. xd.png OMG AWESOME. I love them so much. The colours the markings the everything <3

The description though. I love these guys to death, and it's very well thought out, but... that's just GREAT, they're not only stalkers, but also pyros and they have permanent deathglares. I sure am looking forward to raising seven of them! D: They're going to murder me or something. Eep.

THEY MATURED!

And they are wonderful!