TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

I got eight! biggrin.gif  Im gonna try to get more!

I got eight as well. Though I would like to trade for more, I know I won't be able to so I'll just settle for what I have.

It's mostly the fact that most scrolls gender in one direction. Take me for example: out of nine hatchlings seven gendered female and only two were males. So, I had to swap.

My scroll also genders female most of the time so my BSA pinks are tilted more toward males since I can get away with eggs gendering female without influences. tongue.gif

It could also be because theres so many asking for females that the people who need males have no need to post. tongue.gif

Just named one Screams of Agony and Perfect Marshmallow. xd.png

I have a naming scheme for my Caveborn holidays. Valentines and Christmas usually have the title Saint in front of theirs while Halloweens have the title Reaper. Though I was thinking of having boys with the title Shinigami and femaels with Reapers but I'm too lazy to change the name of my caveborns. tongue.gif

just got Marshmallow Ablaze

I think i giggled a bit too much with that one.. same with Hollaween My sense of humor is hilarious to me and only me ._.

While we're on the subject of names, I got Nomeno Ui Sia Vern Ehaism which translates as "This Is My Serious Face."

xd.png

When I first saw the hatchies here I immediately thought "German football national team" (soccer for you yanks ;P) Because the white with a black line and a bit of red/gold on the inbetween. Although the red/yellow part is technically a bit to huge on the adults for that comparison to work any more, I am now the proud owner of:

Philip Lahm, Olli Kahn, Rummenige, and Littbarski as males

as well as

Birgit Prinz, Nadine Angerer, Alexandra Popp and Lena Goessling as females biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

Haha, I missed the event. Luckily managed to snag one.

Happy Late Halloween.

When I first saw the hatchies here I immediately thought "German football national team" (soccer for you yanks ;P) Because the white with a black line and a bit of red/gold on the inbetween. Although the red/yellow part is technically a bit to huge on the adults for that comparison to work any more, I am now the proud owner of:

Philip Lahm, Olli Kahn, Rummenige, and Littbarski as males

as well as

Birgit Prinz, Nadine Angerer, Alexandra Popp and Lena Goessling as females biggrin.gif

My side of this: Manuel Neuer, Max Kruse, Schweinsteiger, and Lukas Podolski as males. Saskia Bartusiak, Anja Mittag, and Kerstin Stegemann as females.

...I know nothing about "football". I just planned this with Herk and picked names that sounded cool. tongue.gif

While we're on the subject of names, I got Nomeno Ui Sia Vern Ehaism which translates as "This Is My Serious Face."

xd.png

lol Oh I love that!

I only named one so far, 'GhostsOfVillagesPast'.

You all are amazing, being able to come up with names so fast! I might name mine after the descriptions, or just some other random thing.

All of mine will be grown up in about six hours or so. Then, I'll be doing test breedings and giving them away in the departure thread.

I named them:

Halloween Socks

Smart Fox

The Devil's Holiday

When We Kiss Ooh Fire

Witch's Mug

Glittery Kitty

Mananged to name mine Charwing.

That's kool. I just named mine Spooky Charizard a few minutes ago.

Edit: and now all of my Grave Dragons are named.

Spooky Charizard

I am Marshmallow - Hear Me Roar

Cynder - Queen of Marshmallows

Trick or Treat - You're Toast

Nightmare Night

Ash Inferno Feast

Countdown To Doom's Day

Edited by Syiren

I named one of mine Early Birthday Present

(my birthday was on Sunday)

I named one of mine Early Birthday Present

(my birthday was on Sunday)