TJ09

2013-10-31 - Happy Halloween!

Are we able to continue to breed our Halloween dragons?

Their breeding season is over. If you breed them now you will get the regular mate's egg. If you try breeding two Halloweens or Halloween x other holiday you will get only a refusal. sad.gif

YAAAAY I HAZ HATCHIES!

And, alas, the wall of Halloweens is gone. xd.png Ah well. Time for me to do my part in helping to save the little ERlings...

I. Cannot. Wait. To see the adults. wub.gif

Their breeding season is over. If you breed them now you will get the regular mate's egg. If you try breeding two Halloweens or Halloween x other holiday you will get only a refusal. sad.gif

Darn! *looks at eager Halloween dragons* Looks like cold showers for you until next year! laugh.gif

Anyone have any idea what the halloween dragon is? mine are still in their eggs xd.pngD

edited:

I heard rumors about it being a Dia De Los Murtos Dragon

Edited by rubyshoes

-removed and added to the post above this one, please edit rather than double posting- Edited by rubyshoes

Anyone have any idea what the halloween dragon is? mine are still in their eggs xd.pngD

edited:

Only the spriter and TJ will know until TJ's dragons are grown.

*pokes TJ's hatchlings again!*

edited:

Only Aangs-sister, artists she collaborated with (if any), and TJ know. I was speculating when I posted (it was the first thing I thought of when I saw the S1s) but they could just as easily be Jack-o-Lantern or Candy Corn from the egg and S2s. We have to wait and see smile.gif

edited:

Maybe they're Sugar Skull dragons, a part of the Dia De Muertos celebrations around here. I like that idea. smile.gif

12 hours... *whiiiines* Come on, I want to see the pretties!

...except I am also loving them just exactly how they are, too! But until I see how they look as adults, I can't start plotting lovely lineages for them!

Edited by Kelkelen

Maybe they're Sugar Skull dragons, a part of the Dia De Muertos celebrations around here. I like that idea. smile.gif

That would be all kinds of awesome.

Looks like a Candy Corn Ghost hatchling, so cute! *Prods own eggs* C'mon, hatch!

Oh I love this idea! Even if they are not candy corn ghosts though, the hatchlings still look mighty promising! I love how they are multicolored! The last two Halloween dragons were a little too monochromatic for me.

4am? Really?

oi.

Aw! Then I'll have to wait til tomorrow to see themmmmmmmmmmmmmmwhinnnne!!!! Dern!

When I see the egg, I feel remembered to the cat in the fairytale "Alice in Wonderland". Because of the grin, and this cat also grins...

And then these "always staring". The fairytale-cat has very spooky, staring eyes.

So maybe they make a complete colour change and turn into soething like the Alice-in-Wonderland-Cat?

When I see the egg, I feel remembered to the cat in the fairytale "Alice in Wonderland". Because of the grin, and this cat also grins...

And then these "always staring". The fairytale-cat has very spooky, staring eyes.

So maybe they make a complete colour change and turn into soething like the Alice-in-Wonderland-Cat?

I think so too!

Got 13 of these pretties so far, hopefully I can trade for a few more before they all grow up tongue.gif.

Those hatchies are just adorable! Can't wait to see what the adults look like! <3

3 of mine will hatch in less than 1 hour - the other 3 still have at least half a day before they can hatch.

I still can't wait to see the adults - I'm sure they will be brilliant no matter what they are.

Yeah, I'm not totally mad!Lazycrazyhorn has the same impression than I have! laugh.gif

But that would be a big change, look here is the google picture search for "Alice in Wonderland cat".

So the two main versions of this cat are black-greish and black-violet.

Hmmm.... huh.gif

This is official my best Halloween here dragon cave, traded for my first CB silver and seconds ago snagged my first opalescent egg from the cave, now only to wait for a teleport link for 2 new hatchies i`m getting and i will be the happiest person around.