TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Got two pairs now. That will do me for now.

Also managed to grab my very, very, *very* first CB Gold! *does the happy dance* Because everyone was so focussed on the new release eggs. ^^;;

Now I have to catch up with the August release. Missed that one, because I was on vacation.

*dances away happily* ^____^

Wish I could luck into a CB gold that way =P oh for a lack of time to haunt hourly drops. Oh well! I have a 3rd gen and love him ^^

Can't wait to see the adults!

I can not wait to see the adults on these (especially the Desert one - I love those colors [but I must admit - I do like the red/blue of the Coastal one...but right now I like yellow better than red on color so...]

And wow ~ finally saw a CB rare (silver). Didn't get it (didn't want it) - but I finally saw one [big accomplishment for me as I never see the CB rares]

Actually, Day Glory drakes aren't very intelligent critters. ^^; They are fast, though.

Night Glories are smarter than them, however...

Ugh. Those CaveCast episodes are gone. ._.

No, they aren't! Here's the first one: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=G5fakIxNSM4

I'm looking forward to seeing the adults!

Edited by Lagie

blink.gif Earthgirl is the spriter for the Glory Drakes, I think she'd know how smart they are.

e. No wait. you meant the Cave Cast lol

Yes, I did mean "The CaveCasts aren't gone." Sorry about that! xd.png

Hmm. New eggs are hard to catch now. tongue.gif

... Hmm. New eggs are hard to catch now. tongue.gif

Everybody knows who the spriters are and are anticipating spectacular sprites on the grounds of previous experience.

Even if these turn out to be officially common, I don't think they will be from our viewpoint for quite some time, lol.

Edit: maybe that should should have been a 'sardonic' (in the skeptically humorous sense) lol? xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

wow i love how sweet and easy this event was nice not having to stress out about whether or not you can get a good breeding pair i so hope all future events will be like this one i really do smile.gif

and a little side note i am so hoping that this year for halloween we will get some werewolf dragons you know to go along with the vampire dragons after all you really cant have one without the other right xd.png

wow i love how sweet and easy this event was nice not having to stress out about whether or not you can get a good breeding pair i so hope all future events will be like this one i really do smile.gif

and a little side note i am so hoping that this year for halloween we will get some werewolf dragons you know to go along with the vampire dragons after all you really cant have one without the other right xd.png

And maybe these werewolf dragons breed by biting eggs. OwO

^ YES. Or a similar BSA

I still want a cordycepts dragon. Cordycepts is a fungus that infects insects and turns them into living zombies, not making this up. It takes them over and changes their behavior before killing them. The cordycepts would reproduce by infecting eggs, which would get moldy, and then the entire dragon would look moldly too, the white fuzzy type of mold with strange growths. Someone was doing a sprite of them awhile ago but I don't think it got anywhere. The sketches looked really cool though.

Edited by platedlizard

No, they aren't! Here's the first one: http://www.youtuberepeat.com/watch?v=G5fakIxNSM4

I'm looking forward to seeing the adults!

My gosh! I didn't know DC had a youtube channel. The first half cracked me up, was that a monkey sound one of them was making? I think I was laughing just as hard as the other girl in the video. xd.png

But… we already have a Bite BSA. huh.gif

But… we already have a Bite BSA. huh.gif

We could call it "Chomp" .

....or "Maul" since in original legends just getting wounded from a were's claws had a chance to turn you as well.

heh. Honestly, I don't care. there are so many great "monsters" out there, picking a favorite to be released as a dragon for my favorite holiday is too hard. smile.gif

omg I wish I was around when that happened. blink.gif

Agree! sad.gif

The deserts seem commoner than the coasts...

Only a few more hours before we see some awesome adults!! biggrin.gif

I really wish TJ's hatchlings would grow up faster! I'm really impatient to see the adults. biggrin.gif Especially Earthgirl's, since her dragons are some of my favourites. <3

We could call it "Chomp" .

....or "Maul" since in original legends just getting wounded from a were's claws had a chance to turn you as well.

heh. Honestly, I don't care. there are so many great "monsters" out there, picking a favorite to be released as a dragon for my favorite holiday is too hard. smile.gif

Oh I agree. I love the Halloween dragons the most because of the awesome monster tributes they take. Aside from werewolf I'd love to see a Frankenstein or a Mummy dragon this time. Maybe the Mummy could have a BSA called "Wrap" and be able to mummify other eggs?

Oh I agree. I love the Halloween dragons the most because of the awesome monster tributes they take. Aside from werewolf I'd love to see a Frankenstein or a Mummy dragon this time. Maybe the Mummy could have a BSA called "Wrap" and be able to mummify other eggs?

You know mummify could be a way to "freeze" an egg so you could keep the egg sprite. wink.gif

So far I like the coast sprites better, but I'll have to see them when they grow up to decide. Thank you spriters and TJ for the new eggies. happy.gif