TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Both dragons are looking nice for me. Sadly, I couldn't be there for the release day, but I hope I'll catch a lot of them later.

Yellow-Crowned reminds me of Teimarrs ;D

Yay adults! Love them both! But I think I like the Yellow-crowns just a tiny bit more... Thank you so much Spriters and TJ for another awesome release! Now I'm off to think up lineages for my new babies.

*gigglz* looks like someone forgot to freeze their hatchies

I think he forgot last release too.

I think he forgot last release too.

Yes,and TJ will turn them back to the hatchings and freeze them.

I'm glad they both still have the blue colour. Beautiful sprites, congrats JOBT and Earthgirl! smile.gif

I wonder if Yellow-Crowns go with Water Horses and Tidals with Sunsongs/Skywings?

Something to test and a lot more to hoard! laugh.gif

Lookin' good, new dragons. I like the redfins a little more. Sorry, yellows. tongue.gif

I'm always amazed at how creative they get with the new dragon species. Kudos to everyone involved in the process.

On a personal note, I hope both of my new little hatchlings gender female. (And not just of the sprite difference; my scroll is a little male heavy)

Out of curiosity, are these new dragons going to be common or rare?

They're still showing up fairly well, so probably common. I imagine the red fins might be a bit rarer, though, both because the coast tends to move slower and because they're fancier looking smile.gif

The new dragons look great as always. Good job, spriters ^-^

But I really ask myself why the Yellow-crowned Dragons are placed between Stripeds and Sunrise Dragons when sorted by breeds... I can't make up a fitting word beginning with "st" huh.gif (I'm sorry if this question was answered before.)

Edited by Leafeonne

I love the color combinations on both of these, but my favorite is that little touch of lavender on the Yellow-crowned Dragons. Very beautiful! Thank you, T.J. and artists!

The new dragons look great as always. Good job, spriters ^-^

But I really ask myself why the Yellow-crowned Dragons are placed between Stripeds and Sunrise Dragons... I can't make up a fitting word beginning with "st" huh.gif (I'm sorry if this question was answered before.)

If I were to take a guess, sometimes dragons are under a different name but the artists choose to change it just before they were released. The person who did the spitfires told us they were titled "Egyptian Spitfires" before but because of the race thing they took out the Egyptian part. I'm not sure where spitfires are as I'm using legacy sort, but it may be possible they may have been called "Sun--- something?".

(I see a JOTB Lurking, maybe he can pop in and say a few words o:)

But I really ask myself why the Yellow-crowned Dragons are placed between Stripeds and Sunrise Dragons... I can't make up a fitting word beginning with "st" huh.gif (I'm sorry if this question was answered before.)

Yea I mentioned this in IRC chat when it first grew up couple hours and got no reply. Only thing I can figure is that they should really say in description something like

"Yellow-crowned Sun" dragon .. only he left out the Sun in the description. That way it would still sort between Striped and Sunsongs. If they are labeled and sorted just like the Tidals do. Actually labeled in game on scroll list as "Tidal, Red-finned" and "Sun, Yellow-crowned"

The adult dragons are great. Yellow and blue go really well together.

Definitely need more of the tidals though. They're so pretty.

Maybe they were originally named "Sun-crowned dragons"?

And I must say, since I love dragons with unusual poses, I really like all of them. xd.png

I'll definitely try both of these with Blusang and Gold. wub.gif

Man, the Desert ones were a let down after the really beautiful eggs. I'm thinking I like the adult sprites for the Tidal more.