TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

Oh, woah. I mysteriously got one of each egg within the past 19 hours. I know I never caught the Desert egg, and I only managed to snag one from the ocean ... Did anyone else get this?

I love the tidals! Why did I have to get a desert pair?!?

Anyone who is willing to gift an extra tidal will receive eternal respect and appreciation.

Oh I LOVE the yellow crowned dragons!!! They look so sleek and stylish! I really like the coastal ones too but the desert breed is my favorite from this batch biggrin.gif

Maybe they were originally named "Sun-crowned dragons"?

Sun-Crowned makes a lot of sense. Now I want to call them that. Head canon accepted. laugh.gif

Love these adults! I hope I'm not the only one that's noticed the male red-finned doesn't show its head in the lineage boxes. :'D

Aww... I keep missing the releases... Cant catch one due to the WORLDS SLOWEST internet... They look good though!

The new dragons look great as always. Good job, spriters ^-^

But I really ask myself why the Yellow-crowned Dragons are placed between Stripeds and Sunrise Dragons when sorted by breeds... I can't make up a fitting word beginning with "st" huh.gif (I'm sorry if this question was answered before.)

Lol, maybe they're Yellow Submarine Dragons? laugh.gif

Thanks to all for our pretty new dragons!

Edit: hi, Kamiko_Cullen,

during the course of the first night of Release, following the beginning of the longer Drops, I'd gotten one egg page amid the 'sorry' pages; thought I had one from the Coast and none from the Desert, but when I checked my scroll, I was locked with 3 of one and 4 of the other.

It's actually not all that uncommon to later discover that you've actually picked up eggs without notice, especially when doing the frantic 'hammer-click and refresh like a mad person' thing, just not often enough when it comes to hard-to-catch eggs, lol.

Edited by Syphoneira

Sun-Crowned makes a lot of sense. Now I want to call them that. Head canon accepted. laugh.gif

Dang, you guys are good guessers. That is what they're listed as (no dash), I think.

Dang, you guys are good guessers. That is what they're listed as (no dash), I think.

ummm, I guess I'm dumb, but wouldn't the description say "Sun Crowned"?

Or do the descriptions not always give the proper name and I just never noticed?

Thanks to TJ and the Spriters. I just wish I didn't keep missing all the new ones. I am on every day and yet I miss them...Strange. Oh, well I will eventually get one...or two of each. huh.gif

*DIES at new adults!!!* omg beautiful!!

I looooove the colors on the Yellow-Crowned, and I love the poses on the Red-finned. *MUST HAVE MORE!!!* Yay!

Syphoneira:

There's only one problem with your theory ... The new(er) eggs (that I didn't catch!) have less time than the one I know I caught ... and I didn't know about the release until a few hours before that one ...

Any ideas? (This goes out to everyone!)

Oh my. The adults are beautiful.

Does anyone have one or less Yellow-Crowneds? If so, I'd be happy to gift you an egg or two. c: PM me.

ummm, I guess I'm dumb, but wouldn't the description say "Sun Crowned"? 

Or do the descriptions not always give the proper name and I just never noticed?

There's a public name of a species - the one you can see in the description - and one that the site uses to sort them when you set your scroll to sort dragons alphabetically. Sometimes, the two are different, for whatever reason; in this case, the Yellow-Crowned Dragons have the public name Yellow-Crowned Dragons and the internal name Suncrowned (or Suncrowned Dragon... you get the point biggrin.gif).

I like the poses and colors of the blue and yellow ones, especially the female. smile.gif

(I thought they'd be more shiny though, judging from the egg sprite. )

The red and green one has better shading, though. I like the look of the female from that sprite set, too.

The blue and yellow ones kinda look unfinished to me.

Edited by X3Kaylax3

For the Tidals: I like the male hatchie more than the female hatchie, but like the female adult more. Gorgeous sprite.

The Yellow-Crowned dragons are interesting, I like their shade of blue.

I love the new releases, from egg to adult they are beautiful. I also adore the details on the Tidal dragon, as well as the color on the Desert dragon.

wow i love the colors on the yellow crowned dragons very pretty and the tidals have a very nice exotic look to them thank you so much spriters for these wonderful dragons thank you