TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

I only managed to catch a CB Metal on my own this year - since '08! So it will happen, but MAN do you have to be patient about it - NOT my long suit!

Well, I for one have never caught a CB Metal here, in all the years I've played (3 years now I think). It doesn't bother me though tbh - they are quite fugly in my eyes. But I feel the pain of those who are "complaining" as others have so rudely stated. 3 years and not a single CB metal is a tad steep, just like those who've been summoning for years and haven't had a single success.

It's nice to see that these might be common or uncommon (not that I'd mind another rare mind you, if only for variety) that way more people will have a chance to get them, especially those who missed the first release.

lol, It's funny you mention Summoning, Today is the day I can try my second summon attempt. I think I'll do that when another one of my eggs hatch. One of my new release eggs hatched earlier. W00T! biggrin.gif

Yay! All my releases have hatched, except for the extra I picked up yesterday. tongue.gif

WOOT! All my new release have hatched! Just nabbed two more Tidals! Influenced and Incubated!

*pokes her Reds* I can has incubates nao?

Desert pair hatched, caught two more, one coastal, traded one. Two CB pairs of each type + set of hatchies should be enough for now.

I want to see the adults already<3

Edited by Light Concorde

I am impatient to see the adults, too. TJ's should grow up tomorrow morning my time.

Cannot wait to see the adults

They should grow up while i am sleeping

So far 4 babies hatched giving 4 slots to catch some

More xd.png

Edited by lollipop00

Oh no! cant believe i missed the release :C

I don't think you have, entirely...

I was just in the desert biome at the :15 drop and counted at least 6 new release eggs and a Copper (which I missed)

They are still there..

Oh no! cant believe i missed the release :C

It's still going on. Every five-ten minutes and every hour.

Is it just me,or does the blue-read hatchie grow much larger when it genders?

It seemed to me that it did...

And I'm wondering if the other one is a Pygmy breed maybe??? Just speculating...

This has been a good drop, so far. I've caught what I wanted, gifted some...

I'm happy.

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters...

I'm at 4 hatchlings and 3 eggs at this point, and opted for the desert egg as a 4th when a slot opened up so it's 3 coastal/tidal and 4 desert/sun total. I hope I don't regret the choice, but I will unlock tomorrow for more hunting, and it will be exciting to see what TJ's babies turn out to be.

@Husky51 - I'd expect little eggs if it were another Pygmy.

Edited by dragongrrl

I didn't I&I any of my eggs, so they have about half a day to hatch. I can wait for TJ's for the moment.

The desert one must be called sun______.

That would be nice to see next time there's a new non-holiday release, To have one of them be pygmies. We have currently what, less then ten species of pygmies counting the Halloween Pumpkin Dragon?

What if there was one for Valentines day? It could look like one of those candy hearts? You know, the ones that have little messages on them? ex: Be mine, Luv U, Best Friend, etc.

Or there could be a little Hershey Kiss-like Pygmy. That'd make a cute new metallic.

Then there's my favorite Valentine candy, Gummy Bears. Even if that isn't used for a Valentine it could be like the Stripe dragons where there are several colors; green, white, yellow, etc.

I'm just brainstorming, but what does anyone else think?

It seemed to me that it did...

And I'm wondering if the other one is a Pygmy breed maybe??? Just speculating...

This has been a good drop, so far. I've caught what I wanted, gifted some...

I'm happy.

Thanks again, TJ and Spriters...

But if it were a pygmy breed wouldnt the egg be tiny aswell?

But if it were a pygmy breed wouldnt the egg be tiny aswell?

Maybe the egg size is a mirage and that's why there's that shimmer in the air around them. laugh.gif

Well I arrived late to the party and didn't start hunting eggs till Sunday night. Still, pretty easy to catch - I'm guessing these guys will be common. I have three of each kind with my last slot held open to hatch out AP eggs. Whole bunch of low time eggs in there now...I even nabbed a CB Red from the AP!! Woot!