TJ09

2013-09-08 - September Release

So far I like the coast sprites better, but I'll have to see them when they grow up to decide. Thank you spriters and TJ for the new eggies. happy.gif

I think I am most excited for the deserts to grow up because the babies have the smaller sprite, so there's more to speculate about and it looks like they have horns. I always like horned/frilled dragons.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to wait until morning to see the adults. The babies for the Desert remind me of the Teimarr just a bit and I really loved the eggs fort hat breed. The Tidal are really interesting considering there are so bright red.

Named my desert ones of how hot, flame like things and coastels off of the ocean and waves.

THought it was a fitting name set

Not long now, only a few more hours to go! I'm so excited to see the adults. smile.gif

Aww, two hours till they grow up! biggrin.gif

Thanks for finding the Cavecast channel. It was gone from Youtube, that's why I presumed it was doomed forever. tongue.gif

Wish I could luck into a CB gold that way =P oh for a lack of time to haunt hourly drops. Oh well! I have a 3rd gen and love him ^^

Can't wait to see the adults!

^^

Only took me about 5 years, though. ^____^;;;

I've been luckier with Silvers. Actually managed to grab a few lately. But Gold... well, there's truly a prize. *happy sigh*

Oh my...

These points of monthly releases are always like the day before Christmas. =.=

I know right? xd.png I want to shake the packages and peal back the tape (carefully, so I can put it back without anyone knowing) But we have to be good or we're going to get nothing but coal.

(i'd love a coal-based Christmas dragon btw)

@Mercury:

They are ? I still see a "4 days and 1 hour" there - one hour too much.

But I don't know when the last hour started, so yes, it could change to 4d0 any moment now... *waiting impatiently*

@Mercury:

They are ? I still see a "4 days and 1 hour" there - one hour too much.

But I don't know when the last hour started, so yes, it could change to 4d0 any moment now... *waiting impatiently*

Yes,the time is 4days and 1 hour,but in fact,there's less than 1 hour left.They can grow up at any time.

edit:If I recall right,they hatched around 6 am yestoday.

Edited by Mercury

Mmmm, should I stick around to see? I shouldn't. Heh heh...

Hm. Looks like I have to go to take lunch before they grow up. Well, at least it'll be a great dessert to see the adults. wink.gif

As usual - I will (probably) have to wait until I come home from work to see the adults

Grr...Why does this always happen?

Ah well, still wicked excited to see them!

For once - I'm here when they grow up!

Those adults are BEAUTIFUL!

I had a feeling the Desert one was going to have the word Crown in it's name [the hatchling reminded me of the Fleshcrowne ones] - which means I now know the lineage I'm going for with them!

And that Coastal one - I was not a big fan of the hatchlings...but the adults have made me like them a lot more.

Thank you TJ, Earthgirl, JOTB, and anyone else who might be involved for a great release

Edited by ShorahNagi

@Ponystar17:

If they had only 4d 1h left when Mercury posted, they should grow up inside the next 20 minutes even. (xx:31 at the latest) Always assuming they plop to adulthood the moment they reach 4d0h...

Edit: And there they go !!

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Love the colors on both. I have to say I like the Red-fins the best. The Yellow-crown's neck-and-head joint looks a bit strange to me - like the neck is a bit too thick and it makes the head look like it's upside down. But maybe it's just me. Overall both are very pretty.

Congratulations to both artists!

Edited by lanette