TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

I feel accomplished for this release. I managed x6 'hidden in tree's and x4 red speckled eggs. First successful egg release ^^

2 Trees and 1 Speckle which was my goal what with the tree ninjas liking to bounce between Biomes.

They hatch in 12 hours and my "Tree Ninjas" have been influenced so I'll have a breeding pair out of them.

Only downside to this release is Copper hunting is going to be annoying for a while.

One of the Easiest Releases I've had : Total 8 BloodMoons and 5 Tree-Hoppers. Yay! I'm aiming for another 3 Tree-Hoppers though I'm Locked ATM. Cant wait to see the Adults just a few more hours to go. Good Luck to all those having trouble.

I didn't realize it, but the hatchies are growing up in 4 hours!

I didn't realize it, but the hatchies are growing up in 4 hours!

HUH???? blink.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, I've got three of each new release egg. That is enough. I be done...

Thank you everyone involved in this.

Edited by Husky51

I can't wait to see what the Adults look like.

Stalking the topic to find out whether or not my guess that the blue adults are called Blood Moon dragons (or some variation thereof). biggrin.gif

I bet they're really pretty, although I actually like the yellow hatchies better.

Just one hour left until the first ones grow up biggrin.gif

I also really like the tree-hider hatchlings, although the moon ones are cute :3

Ooooh, the suspense! Can't wait to see the adults!

Until now managed to get four of each, though I'm still thinking about trading/giving away some of them. That will depend of how much I like the adults. biggrin.gif

I can't wait to see what the adults look like

and sadly, I haven't caught neither of the two due to really slow internet, but oh well

Stalking the topic to find out whether or not my guess that the blue adults are called Blood Moon dragons (or some variation thereof). biggrin.gif

I bet they're really pretty, although I actually like the yellow hatchies better.

I too am betting that I'll like the blue adults more, but the yellow hatchlings are extremely adorable. Of course, I'd be really happy to be proven wrong! I would love more beautiful yellow dragons.

Imperial Fleshcrownes Nice! So pretty I've wanted another Yellow colour dragon and we get one.

This Imperial Fleshcrown female kinda looks like a male winged lion... However, it looks adorable ^-^

*pokes own hatchies to gender*

Imperial Fleshcrownes... I don't know if I like that name, I'll have to get used to it. Until then I'm going to call them Frillcrownes to myself. tongue.gif But the dragons themselves are great! Thanks again, spriters! biggrin.gif

Edited by dustpuppy

Imperial Fleshcrownes... I don't know if I like that name, I'll have to get used to it. Until then I'm going to call them Frillcrownes to myself. tongue.gif But the dragons themselves are great! Thanks again, spriters! biggrin.gif

Frillcrowns is definitely better. but yay! the first one grew up! smile.gif

And now the second! The fleshcrownes are my favorite of the two, name aside, and I'm sure I'll get used to that.

Thank you for the new dragons! My first release event has been lots of fun!

Edited by Renren_Ace

Have to admit the I wasn't too keen on the blue hatchies...but those adults wub.gif Those are just amazing <3 Would work well in a checker with blusangs I think smile.gif

Oooh a Bleeding Moon grew up, and... WOW! ohmy.gif I knew a Mysfytt dragon can only be good but this one is AMAZING! wub.gifohmy.gifbiggrin.gif

Imperial female is nice, but the Bleeding Moon is perfect! Now I want to have more of them wub.gif

To be honest, I didn't like their names either, and actually had a long debate with myself whether to change it to Frillcrowne or not. But I decided... Fleshcrowne is weirder, and I like weird, so I'll stick with it. tongue.gif

But feel free to call them whatever you like. I've always called them Imps. smile.gif

(and there is already a Frilled Imperial in Completed so I didn't want their names to be too close, in case those get released as well)

Edited by tikigurl91

The adults are absolutely beautiful!

Fantastic job spriters, Mysfytt, Imbecamiel, and Tikigurl91! smile.gif

Oh woah, the male Bleeding Moon is now my favorite dragon wub.gif.