TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Those blue dragons.... to hoard or not to hoard?

/loves everything fierce

I wonder if the bloodmoons will change color at night like the limestone?? just a thought.. and does anyone else see how the female blood moon and the male blood scale look alike just with a color change?

I like the adults though biggrin.gif Thank you TJ and spriters!

Edited by majors

WOOT!!!!!!!! Lovely adults! We did a decent job predicting Bleeding moon, but nobody saw imperial fleshcrown coming xd.png While I do like all the sprites, dat male fleshcrown is awesome biggrin.gif Although I think I liked the bleeding moon hatchies better.

Hmmm... Now that I see the adults... I think I may remember seeing those on the completed list. I FEEL OLD NOW.

ETA: Wait what? .... TJ.... You didn't freeze your hatchies ^^;

Edited by kiyye

I don't know why, but the Imperial's description reminds me of cockatiels wub.gif

I do like both dragons, but agree that the blues are very busy to look at.

On a closer inspection of the Imperial Fleshcrownes, I love how the spriter's done the wings, with the egg colouring and patterning. It makes the dragon beautiful.

The Imperials remind me of the Dilophosaurus from Jurassic Park xd.png

TRUE 0.0

Also, after looking closer the imperials do seem to be a bit too detailed ^^; but they're great all the same, and I don't know a thing about spriting anyways.

This is page 42 wink.gif

Aww, I thought the blood moons were going to have feathered wings. The light color created an illusion of feathers on the S2 Hatchling. They still look amazing though! Blood Moons are definitely my favorite of this release!

But the Fleshcrownes are just adorable! I absolutely love their colors!

LOL! That's the first thing I thought of when I read the description. I love both of them...the blood moons are my favorite. They look so wicked!

o.0 TJ didn't freeze his s2 hatchies and let them grow up.

That happens lots of times. He'll regress them later. wink.gif

Huzzah for the Imperials ! (Will just be calling them thus, so I can avoid the slightly unsavoury "Fleshcrown". And "Imperial" sounds great. wink.gif )

I just love the colours, they work as well together as I suspected they would. And the female is just sooo elegant and beautiful ! I'm reminded of a lion(ess) by her, too. Wonderful ! The pose of the male is rather cute, and I'm impressed how dynamic it looks. Love them both (albeit the female a little more) !! wub.gif

Their character is nice, too, they sound very lively without being just annoying. I'm looking forward to the promised boatload of additional info on them ! smile.gif

Thank you so much, tikigurl and Imbecamiel !

The Bleeding Moons... Oh, well. I loved the egg and the hatchie, and I was full of hopeful expectations - and then they went all Diablo on me. sad.gif Too many horns, and spikes and angles for my taste. Oh, and I forgot the poison...

I adore the colouring of the wings and body, wonderful job ! But like Purplehaze and lanette I think it's too much structure in the sprite, the details obscuring each other. The one detail I love about them is that fleur-de-lis on their tail. So - too much eeeevil and freaky in sprite and nature for my tastes, but obviously it makes lots of people very happy. And that's what counts when bringing a dragon to the cave, so congratulations Mysfytt !

(I'll just go and wait for another nighttime or moon related dragon, whose adult sprites look as beautiful as the eggs and hatchies of this one suggested...)

Aha! Yes, they definitely had a bit of an influence for the Imps. wink.gif

They always scared the heck outta me when I was a kid, but oddly enough, I still loved them. tongue.gif

Edit:: I was going to make a thread for the extra info on my little Imp friends, but I suppose I could just post it here and hopefully someone will throw it in the Wiki. I'll probably get to that later on after I've had some sleep. ^__^

Edited by tikigurl91

I like the clash of colours in the Bleeding Moon. Just gives me this chaotic feel which I love.

The Imperials on the other hand, is simpler but pretty cute as well! tongue.gif

Oooh, I really like the fleshcrowns. Especially the female.

I like the bloodmoons too, but they're kind of hard for me to see. I get the impression that this would be a really awesome dragon in a larger size with a higher resolution, or maybe for a person with better eyesight than I have. :-)

Awesome adult sprites, though I do admit the bloodmoons are a little hard to see. ^.^ Can't wait for mine to grow up~

Aha! Yes, they definitely had a bit of an influence for the Imps. wink.gif

They always scared the heck outta me when I was a kid, but oddly enough, I still loved them. tongue.gif

I love you right now.

And don't worry the same happened to me. Raptors eating people I could take, but those guys were just scary.

The Bloodmoons are WONDERFUL, but I thought the baby had feathered wings. On closer inspection I realize they don't, which is a tad disappointing, but the adults' awesome sprites make up for it.

Omg, that bleeding moon is so sexy xd.png

I shall need moar, but yesh, i will have to trade for them most probably (curses slow finger xd.png)

And the imperial ones are so cute! Making an EG with frills in 1st gen would look awesome~

Because I am confined to loving the ones everybody is critiquing.

On the contrary... I was a little disappointed by the Fleshcrowns, but they are cute ^^ and they'll go nicely with a Pumpkined or Original Pymgy lineage. The eggs were intriguing, the hatchlings suspenseful, and the adults... a little too simple. But still awesomely awesome. I can't get over that lovely colour of goldish yellow!

On the other hands... the Bloodmoons. I don't think it's chaotic at all-- it really does help with that fierceness. I... BAH I JUST LOVE THEM OKAY...

-is obsessed and keeps on staring at them-

The Bloodmoons really did surprise me. I liked the Fleshies waaay in the Egg and S1/2 stages... but now... wow. I was surprised. Love 'em.

I personally prefer the Bloodmoons, but both are amazing additions to the Cave.

-no must not hoard must not start new army must not start new army--- too late-

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

Out of the two - I like the Imperials the best (they are so cute and remind of a child of the Frills and Ridgewings)

Though both of them do look amazing ~ Well done everyone!

Aha, I knew their name started with 'Bleeding'! The adult Bleeding Moons are gorgeous @_@

And the Imperials are so cute, I just wanna hug them :D

blink.gif *needs more, much more Bleeding Moons*

Those look really awesome!

Thanks for those great dragons TJ and spriters! smile.gif

dang, my computer's going too slow for this release! I'm gonna keep trying though! :3