TJ09

2013-07-07 - July Release

Oh my god the blue one is gorgeous!!! wub.gif

I also do love the other one, it's so cute. smile.gif

Wow I LOVE the male of the bleeding moon! wub.gif Can't wait to see the other Fleshcrown. ^^

To be honest, I didn't like their names either, and actually had a long debate with myself whether to change it to Frillcrowne or not. But I decided... Fleshcrowne is weirder, and I like weird, so I'll stick with it. tongue.gif

But feel free to call them whatever you like. I've always called them Imps. smile.gif

(and there is already a Frilled Imperial in Completed so I didn't want their names to be too close, in case those get released as well)

Imps! biggrin.gif That's perfect for the hatchlings. And I like weird too so that explanation helps. And I'm going to love these dragons anyway no matter what they're called. xd.png

Awesome job, spriters! They're both great but I'm really loving the Bleeding Moons, I'm gonna have to get lots of those! I hope my two eggs end up as opposite genders...

Another vote for the Bleeding Moons here. Both lovely but the blue one has the edge.

I love both dragons a lot, particularly Bleeding Moon.

The entire dragon description sounds like a perfect description of myself.

I burn in the sun, therefore I only come out at night.

I dwell in a cave (bedroom) and only come out for specific reasons.

I'm also a Scorpio, so yes to the poisonous tail as well.

Gorgeous dragons! (Not sure if it was pointed out... but both of those adult Frillcrownes are female, and they seem like they should've been dimorphic adults... weird! probably just a mistake though.)

Love them both. I'm completely surprised the the adult Bleeding Moons; I did not expect something so ferocious from those adorable hatchlings.

So the names of the Dragons have been revealed at last... I like the dragons and like the Imperial Frillcrowne name, but for such a beautiful Blue Dragon, somehow Bleeding Moons just seems so wrong... I doubt that I will refer to these Dragons by that name, I'm sorry.

Other than that, Thank you to TJ and ALL of the Spriters for their work...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

edit:

I misnamed the Fleshcrowne's, maybe just a mental of what I wished it to be. I will do as tikigurl does and just call them Imps.

Edited by Husky51

Gorgeous dragons! (Not sure if it was pointed out... but both of those adult Frillcrownes are female, and they seem like they should've been dimorphic adults... weird! probably just a mistake though.)

One of them should have been frozen as hatchling.

Definitely loving the Bleeding Moon dragons. Great work spriters! wub.gif

I said the 'Moonies' were my favorites, and now it's confirmed! What a totally wicked dragon....and those amazing colors! O__O That being said, the Golden dragon is equally lovely, in a much softer way, and I love the female pose...both are pure win. <3

I absolutely love the Bleeding Moon dragons. I've been hoping these would be released. I'll definitely have to built an army of them. smile.gif

I guess I must be the voice of dissent here. wink.gif The Bleeding Moons, like the Hellhorses before them, are just too much. The sprites are so busy that they make my head spin.

I am much more a fan of understated dragons! And I love the Imperials!

Aww. I missed it cause I was on vacation! I hate my life.

Don't worry, you can still get them. It's just a bit more difficult with them being mixed with all the other breeds now.

I guess I must be the voice of dissent here. wink.gif The Bleeding Moons, like the Hellhorses before them, are just too much. The sprites are so busy that they make my head spin.

I am much more a fan of understated dragons! And I love the Imperials!

While I don't dislike the Bleeding Moons, I agree with Purplehaze 100%. While the concept and coloring/shading job is excellent, I also feel that the "Moonies" have a bit too much detail - especially could do without that second pair of horns/tusks coming out of the side of their snouts... I, too, love the simple Imperials the best out of the two.

Seriously? Some people don't realize just how good they've got it... >_< I haven't been on a vacation in 10 years. Give me your vacation and I'll give you every egg on my scroll. lol

Seriously? Some people don't realize just how good they've got it... >_< I haven't been on a vacation in 10 years. Give me your vacation and I'll give you every egg on my scroll. lol

I LOL-ed so hard coz it's so true!! I am stuck at work arranging vacations for other people! (am a travel agent)... xd.png

Hmm...Interesting.........Welll, the Imperials are seriously amazing! I love them. But the Blood Moons.....Hmm. As aforementioned, they're a bit much to look at, but they're blue and that's my favorite color, so that's okay. xd.png

Edit: Just realized all of TJ's hatchies grew up. blink.gif He'll have to go back and fix that, I suppose~ xd.png

Edited by xxBurningxx

<3 the Bloodmoons, though i'm still callign them Frecklebutts laugh.gif

o.0 TJ didn't freeze his s2 hatchies and let them grow up.