RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I saw one in the coast about a week or so ago at like 3 AM, and one in the forest a few days ago in like mid afternoon.

Both times being EST.

Saw one in the Jungle earlier today - and caught it, despite a moment of stupor and a double-take. laugh.gif

I've been seeing roughly one every second or third drop I look at, it looks like their numbers are definitely improving. Very happy about that, of course; can complete my scroll now. smile.gif

Saw one in the coast and one in the desert just before the last drop. >.< Missed both, of course, as well as two brines and a silver. Meh! Someday.

They're really starting to pick up, now. Not only did I catch one in the coast a few days ago ( just matured. ^-^ ) but I've seen about 4-5 today - I've only been awake for one to two hours, so. o.o

I saw a few today as well, in various biomes. However each time I saw it, my mouse decided not to go over it. >.> I'd end up clicking all around it.

I JUST CAUGHT A GREEN COPPER IN THE JUNGLE! I just caught a Green Copper!

Uh... Oh yeah, um just before the hour, I saw a Green Copper in the jungle. And I caught it.

I JUST CAUGHT A GREEN COPPER IN THE JUNGLE! I just caught a Green Copper!

Uh... Oh yeah, um just before the hour, I saw a Green Copper in the jungle. And I caught it.

xd.png *high-fives*

xd.png *high-fives*

And back at ya. I am so happy, and have to share it here. tongue.gif

I saw three Coppers yesterday, and managed to catch a green one at the coast. Saw another in the jungle just now and derped so hard that I caught the Canopy *next* to it. rolleyes.gif

All I ever seem to see are brown ones in the desert. xd.png at least I catch them. There was one in the desert last night.

All I ever seem to see are brown ones in the desert. xd.png at least I catch them. There was one in the desert last night.

Lucky you! It's a second brown that still eludes me. The couple that I managed to catch after the drop were red.

Question for people who have seen coppers: Do you sit in the cave refreshing/switching biomes, check only every 5 minutes, or just at the top of the hour? I actually caught a copper around a week after the release, but only by grabbing six eggs in a row. Do the coppers occur often enough that that is a viable strategy?

Edited by yulerule

Question for people who have seen coppers: Do you sit in the cave refreshing/switching biomes, check only every 5 minutes, or just at the top of the hour? I actually caught a copper around a week after the release, but only by grabbing six eggs in a row.  Do the coppers occur often enough that that is a viable strategy?

I've spent the last hour+ sitting in the Volcano, refreshing at a rate close to averaging once a second. Besides catching two of the Royal Crimsons I was after, I did see a Black, a Red, a Pink, a Duotone, a Magma, at least a couple of Bloodscales, a couple of Seragamma, several Speckle Throats, Whites, Magi, Hellfires, Embers, as well as the Guardians, Mints, Greens and Crimson Flares that often block movement for several minutes.

Most of the less common/uncommons seen were NOT at the top of the hour, or even necessarily in a 5 minute drop. Someone picks up a blocker or two, and more interesting eggs generally follow. Runs (a flow of several interesting eggs) can happen at any time during the hour. You just have to be there, and be ready!

However, this time through, I didn't see a Copper, or a Metal of any type, for that matter. I still have not caught a CB Copper since the ones on the release day, although I have seen a couple in the last week.

Edited by dragongrrl

Question for people who have seen coppers: Do you sit in the cave refreshing/switching biomes, check only every 5 minutes, or just at the top of the hour? I actually caught a copper around a week after the release, but only by grabbing six eggs in a row. Do the coppers occur often enough that that is a viable strategy?

That method is how I caught my Copper. It also allowed me to catch 2 Silvers and 1 Gold over the last 3 months. Sometimes I concentrate my efforts on the biome with the least competition, other times I spend a day in each biome. I just hunt when I get on and at nearly 5 hour intervals thereafter, not on the top of the hour or any set time.

I never saw a copper in any biome, but I have seen four in the AP(Not at the same time,though).

I have seen them but never managed to catch that one elusive red copper egg. And I don't get that much time to sit in the biomes and (when I do they are a no show) due to having to go to the hospital as my dad is in icu. I have even offered cb paper, golden wyvern and ice and there have been no offers. sad.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I have seen them but never managed to catch that one elusive red copper egg. And I don't get that much time to sit in the biomes and (when I do they are a no show) due to having to go to the hospital as my dad is in icu. I have even offered cb paper, golden wyvern and ice and there have been no offers. sad.gif

I'm sorry to hear about your father and hope he'll be OK.

And perhaps we'll have another boost of CB Coppers and other hard-to-find dragons after this next Release, as well?

I doubt it. I haven't seen any coppers recently been in the 8 and 10 drops. Wish somebody could get me just one elusive cb red copper egg sad.gif I stayed up until midnight and never saw one and the drops were so sloooooooow my arm and hand were aching. I see people in the trades offering 2 or 3 of them but what they want is things for us that are on the same level as coppers orrr 3rd gen. shimmers which most of us don't own.

As for the lists they are booked solid for people wanting other people to get them.

user posted image

Wisely ignored a Thunder that was covering up the metal (and a Nebula? I didn't pay attention much). Now I have a pair of brown CB Coppers.<3

Edited by Light Concorde

Well I haven't seen a CB Copper at all in the past few days and during the previous week I used to see them 1-2 times a day. @___@