RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I went to two drops last night and managed to grab one in the Desert. I still haven't seen any in the Coast. Gold? Yes. Copper? No. I have a feeling they're there but I just keep getting bored and wandering off to other biomes. xd.png

We need to swap hunting strategies, because I keep seeing green coppers but still no golds, despite the increased reports of them xd.png I caught another green copper in the coast this morning (completing my two pairs of that color, yay!)

Just saw one in the Alpine biome and was so taken by surprise that I delayed on clicking it and missed it. xd.png

I saw one in the desert and clicked on it but as usual the click didn't register and when I reclicked it said it was taken. rolleyes.gif Figures. That was before the noon drop.

This is getting depressing to say the least. Feel like I want to cry as again I clicked on it and again it didn't register. When I clicked on it a 2nd time it came up sorry this egg is taken. This time it was the egg I really, really wanted in the green copper egg in the coast at 11:15. This is the pits it really is sad.gif

ZOMG!! I just snagged a Red Copper in the Alpine! Skewz now whilst I go faint.

mad.gif

That must have been the one I just missed !!!!

Way to go you.

I totally saw a Copper in the Coast today, it popped up right after a Blusang. I didn't recognize either description at first so I refreshed over them xd.png

I was flipping through the biomes one by one and missed a copper in the desert.

That's the first one I've seen in a while. But I mainly only hunt during hourly drops.

Have been farming for brown coppers for several days, & this morning I finally saw TWO of them, one in the Volcano, and one in the Desert. Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to catch either of them, seeing as it's hard to be a fast-catcher on my phone :C Lol. But it's definitely inspired me to try harder ^o^

Just missed yet ANOTHER brown copper in the desert l o l. I'm having terrible luck today.

I saw a brown copper in the volcano region about 2 hours ago. i missed it.

This is getting depressing to say the least. Feel like I want to cry as again I clicked on it and again it didn't register. When I clicked on it a 2nd time it came up sorry this egg is taken. This time it was the egg I really, really wanted in the green copper egg in the coast at 11:15. This is the pits it really is sad.gif

I used to think that I had a problem with clicks not going through because of my old puters (had two die on me when their gerbils exploded, probably from the stress of running on rusty power-wheels, and lacking the energy to translate new tech into the Latin they used) and ancient mice, but it still happens, if not as often.

Seems now to be happening only on DC though, even when major lag is not an issue... and, while this is doubtless a matter of perception, it seems to disproportionately occur when I click on something I normally rarely see and think I've actually moved on fast enough to possibly have a chance of getting.

I've started referring to my lousy cooking as burnt offerings to the Dragon Gods, and this does seem to be helping...

I just missed a copper in the Forest and the Desert... congrats to whoever got either! smile.gif

Edit: Saw one in the Alpine... also missed it. wink.gif Congrats to the catcher!

Edited by pinkgothic

Oh my GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't get copper but CB GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring on the green copper man biggrin.gif

People are seeing brown Coppers? Awesome! That's the only one I still need a second CB of. More of a reason to camp out in the Volcano then, beside all the Seragammas, Brimstones and Royal Crimsons that I've started hoarding.

Yep see lots of brown coppers in the Volcano biome. Have caught 2 so far in there. Traded one for red. Also too check around 15 minutes before the drop as they also have a tendency to appear there or around 10:15 or 10:20. I was in there at the 11 drop got bored so zoomed over to alpine and saw the cb gold clicked on it and got it. Egg locked until this woman picks up my 3 eggs for a trade for her silver shimmer hatchling. Also have a 3rd generation pink. Scroll looks real shiny now. With gold tinsel, silver shimmer, gold shimmer and gold egg on it biggrin.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

Just saw one in the Alpine...

I still need 6 of them to meet my scroll goal of 2 cb pairs each. They have to get more common... 'copper' cannot be as rare as 'gold' & 'silver'...

Just saw one in the desert at the 12:00 drop. Missed it, of course.

and another one, also in the desert, at 12:10.

and another one, again in the desert, at 12:27.

it seems the desert is a hot spot for coppers today. missed all so far. mad.gif

Edited by LadyClaire

Oh my gosh I'm stalking the Desert right now and one just popped up. Didn't get it of course, but still, I'm SEEING some >:3

^It was you! xd.png Impossible!

Edited by Orlageddon

Oh my gosh I'm stalking the Desert right now and one just popped up. Didn't get it of course, but still, I'm SEEING some >:3

^It was you! xd.png Impossible!

I have seen more coppers today than I have since the original release.

also, tongue.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by LadyClaire