RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Yesterday, Desert. Really need to get over the whole shell-shock reaction every time I see the description that causes me to miss... xd.png

I've actually caught the odd one, but as badly as one wants to at such times, a previous Viewbombing experience has made me nervous about expressing my shock and happiness at such lucky catches on the forums, at least until they've grown.

But I do see them from time to time and, as stated, even snag one, if not nearly often enough, lol.

Too bad that the greens are the hardest to come by, being such a lovely colour...

And the hatchy reminds me of a totem figure - unusual as well as adorable!

I do hope the numbers pick up; it's such a lovely sprite at all stages, everyone should have some.

I caught a CB red copper earlier. <3 Getting increasingly sure I'll be able to complete my scroll goals by myself smile.gif

I saw one in the desert today. I caught it but it was the first copper I have seen in a while.

I saw a reddish gleam in the Forest this afternoon. Of course, my click didn't seem to land on anything. dry.gif I also saw one in the AP this morning, but I refreshed right past - wait - what - huh.gif

I did see one in the desert yesterday, but I wasn't able to get it.

But... is it just me, or coppers are becoming unbreedables? huh.gif

I just bred almost all of mine, and I got only 1 egg out of 10 breedings, while in the past weeks they had been breeding pretty well.

Saw one in the Volcano biome earlier and of course missed it cuz I got all excited about it. dry.gif

Yesterday in the forest. Missed it because of the general mini-lagging I've been experiencing almost whole day on DC. No sightings of Coppers today though.

I caught one in the forest just now. Luckily it is the one color I like. I don't like coppers though so probably will trade it. I have nothing against the sprite I just don't like them.

Nabbed one in the forest like 15 minutes ago. smile.gif It's the first red one I've caught since the release. I normally catch Brown in the desert.

Clicked like crazy on one in the Coast a short while ago, but didn't get it. sad.gif

Two-ish hours ago, I saw a CB copper in the Coast - didn't get it. I did get a CB copper from the Desert a few minutes ago, though! <3 (...after missing, and you'll laugh, a CB pink and a CB thunder. I must be the clumsiest catcher with the weirdest luck, I swear.)

It is safe to say, that coppers drop now more than the other metals.

Its not like coppers are common though, its just that other metals have gone back again, too. (get your blusangs while they are still fresh. biggrin.gif)

Saw four CB coppers in a timespan of three hours (very idle hunting, too). <3 I didn't catch any of them (Chrome isn't registering my touchscreen clicks today and I'm totally out of practise hunting with a touchpad), but I'm very happy to see them drop more.

Edited by pinkgothic

Just saw one in the Forest.. Missed it of course xd.png.... cause it takes me a while to remember what the description of a copper egg is...

Edited by lollipop00

They're practically everywhere now, as I figured they would be. Congratulations to the people who have caught some recently!