RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Right after my post last night, I caught a CB Red Copper and just now I caught a CB Green Copper.

Edited by Dubious

I saw one in the Coast earlier and was super slow to click on it. Somehow, I managed to get it anyway. I must have seen it the instant it popped up, otherwise that click would never have caught me it. o_o

In the last week, I caught a cb red and brown copper, 7 blusangs, and one cb gold.

Seems like for the moment, ratios are going nicely to what I'd expect them to be.

I never saw any yesterday sad.gif I spent the whole day looking for one. All I need is that elusive green. Can anybody nab one for me. I have lots of stuff to tempt you for it. I have offered 10 cbs for one and no offers. I won't be home at all today to look for any until around 7 pm or so.

Edited by LuvDragons

In the last week, I caught a cb red and brown copper, 7 blusangs, and one cb gold.

Seems like for the moment, ratios are going nicely to what I'd expect them to be.

The blusangs really are dropping a lot more lately. I don't know if it's because the coat biome is moving faster due to the new release, or if they're just dropping more frequently. I've seen at least two every day, and that's without even hunting a lot. I've caught one of them, and some of my friends have each caught 2 or 3.

Now if only the coppers would start dropping more.

I went to two drops last night and managed to grab one in the Desert. I still haven't seen any in the Coast. Gold? Yes. Copper? No. I have a feeling they're there but I just keep getting bored and wandering off to other biomes. xd.png

Just checking in to report that I have still not even seen a copper egg since the release date.

here too!