RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I've held off on posting in this thread in the hopes of seeing a Copper, but it hasn't happened. I've seen a couple of CB Silvers, Cheeses, Papers, and other rares... but no Coppers. sad.gif

Hopefully ADP is right and things are getting better. *wishful thinking*

I just saw one on the hourly drop! Of course I didn't get it. It is the first one I see since the release.

I also have not seen a Copper egg since the initial release drops. xd.png

But then, maybe I'm just unlucky. :'D

Same. Saw four CB Coppers on one page of the rare trading thread alone. Maybe things are looking up, although given their popularity and alts, they'll likely always be pretty rare.

I thought the blasted eggs were supposed to be "uncommons" (but I could be wrong of course). But they're certainly acting like rares. I'm glad I got some when they first dropped and didn't wait on them figuring they'd show up at least on a regular basis for the first week or so or else I'd have diddly and squat to show for my efforts considering how limited my time is on hunting during the week. dry.gif

I'd like to report that I saw one at about 1pm today in the Alpine. It was gone a LOT faster than the rest of the eggs though. xd.png I missclicked a Speckle-Throated trying to get it, which isn't a total loss as I did need one.

I'd like to report that I saw one at about 1pm today in the Alpine. It was gone a LOT faster than the rest of the eggs though. xd.png I missclicked a Speckle-Throated trying to get it, which isn't a total loss as I did need one.

I've done the same at the 4pm drop rolleyes.gif but caught a Purple Ridgewing instead.

I saw 2 within 5 seconds. One in Alpine the other in Desert. Missed both of course.

ZOMG, I caught one in the Forest! I also saw one earlier today but was too slow for that one... so that's promising. First two I've seen in a long time.

It does seem promising! I saw one in Coast yesterday afternoon, first one since a few days after the initial drops. I could not, of course, catch it sad.gif

Someone who saw 2 in one day - well, that sure is really a hopeful sign.

I saw one in Alpine and one in I think the Forest yesterday, but was desperately hoping for an Opal (I live in my dreams, lol) and couldn't think what the description was at the time - not that I'd have caught either, if I'd tried for them.

Also saw a Gold with an awesome code and two Silvers - first I've actually seen of any of those in forever, although I've also been 'off' a lot lately...

WOW! Since the new release I saw 2 coppers in the forest!

The first I saw since the copper's release!

Well, swell. Guess that means that in a couple of months we'll be seeing Opals falling sporadically, too.

I have been playing as often as I can.

I still haven't seen a CB copper in the biomes.

Seen them whizz by in the AP, some very generous people breeding them and dropping them for others.

But none in the biomes.

We wait.

I caught one in Alpine a few days ago, it was literally the first copper I'd seen in the cave since their release.

Edited by platedlizard

I caught one in Alpine a few days ago, it was literally the first copper I'd seen in the cave since their release.

Lucky you.

Also, I can stare at that avatar for hours trying to figure it out. xd.png

I've done very little cave-hunting (only for this release and the last), but I've not seen any Coppers. Have seen some other metallics, though, and even caught a Silver last night.

Somebody call Merriam-Webster - they need to change their definition of "uncommon". :/

Tonight I actually saw - and clicked on - a Copper in the Cave, along with a whole 3 Opals over however many hours.

However, persistence is futile, lol.

Finally, last night I got my second red copper. It's the first I have caught after the release on July, and the 2nd one I've ever seen in the cave. I got it in the Alpine biome. biggrin.gif

Somebody call Merriam-Webster - they need to change their definition of "uncommon". :/

That made me laugh. biggrin.gif

And to all the people claiming to have seen Coppers... lies, all lies! You're just saying that to make me get my hopes up and then crush them again. xd.png