RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I saw another one the coast last night so at least I am seeing them now.

I've seen one CB Copper in the cave and didn't manage to catch it. My internet connection is awful despite the company's ads saying otherwise.

I did manage to catch one pair of Green coppers but don't have CB browns or orange coppers. I traded with some nice people though and got a 1st gen of each color, but only one of each so I need more of them. They've been really hard to get.

I've been on the DC since 2009 and have yet to see a CB gold or silver, much less catch one.

I've been on DC since 2009, hiatus on 2010, back on July 2013.

I saw copper about 4 -5 times (caught 2 on desert & jungle). Saw gold more than copper, saw 2 golds last night!

To me, silver is the rarest. Only saw it 3 times in cave since 2009. 1st 1 I was overburden (only 4 egg slot available at that time), 2nd silver spotted a month ago, I missed it coz too shocked, but manage to catch the 3rd. laugh.gif

Finally, some good news! I haven't seen them myself, but it's great to hear that they are getting more common. wink.gif

FINALLY!!!!! I not only saw one today in the Volcano region at 10 this morning but I managed to nab the little devil. So one down and two more to go.

As a side note I tried breeding my 2nd generation ones and got a big ZILCHO from all 6 of them.

I actually caught one (AND survived the heart attack, lol) in, I think, Alpine last week - just when I was hoping for a really nice gift for someone who'd been to great trouble to gift me an absolutely lovely dragon - and missed one yesterday in the Coast.

Things are looking up!

I finally saw one, for the first time since the release, last night in Volcano. Refreshed over it because I was so stunned.

I haven't seen a copper egg AT ALL. >.> I've been trying to open up the jungle for a green one, but it's. so. Hard. To. Find!! >:(

I haven't seen any green opals either.... unsure.gif

All I've been catching are tangars? And canopy. And those other green ones. dry.gif

I've been seeing at least one every day now for a few days - usually in the forest, desert or alpine.

Have seen two yesterday (I could catch one if I weren't egglocked) and one more last week. Earlier I saw nothing, although i was trying to search the cave as much as i could

I have seen four since their original release.

I mostly see them in the forest but I managed to grab a green one in the coast biome.

Feels like a weight has come off my shoulders.

laugh.gif

i caught a brown copper in the desert biome yesterday, its the first copper i caught since release day

and i missed a copper in the forest an hour later

I just saw my first Copper since their release in the Forest. I completely blanked on what it was, and by the time I remembered I missed it. I did get a Lindwurm instead, though.

I saw one in the forest a few hours ago.. First one since the release smile.gif

There were only 5 other people in the same biome, but my friend called right after I refreshed..

So if I hadn't looked at my phone instead of the computer, I would probably have got it.. >.<