RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Seeing 1-2 Coppers a day now. Saw 3 today however in Coast at the same time with a Blusang. I went for the Copper first and tried to get the Blusang but didn't get either ;/ The other two were in forest while opal hunting.

EDIT: Make that 4. Saw one in Desert and for some reason 36 people there when new releases are in Forest/Alpine? O.o Must be dropping in Dessert like crazy if there's 36 people in desert during hour drop.. .__.

Edited by Saynna

I see them rather regularly now, in the Alpine, Volcano, Forest, and Desert. I actually just managed to snag one from the Desert, and I got one from the Alpine last week. Life is pretty good.

I see them rather regularly now, in the Alpine, Volcano, Forest, and Desert. I actually just managed to snag one from the Desert, and I got one from the Alpine last week. Life is pretty good.

Yeah, I saw that you got it, but didn't want to mention who got it just incase ^^' Congrats! xd.png

how lovely for you dry.gif yes, I'm green with envy.

I missed the Dessert one, or it might not be the same one, but around the same time.

and, just missed 2 in Coast that popped up less than 2 minutes apart - my head is threatening to explode xd.png I thought things were going pretty fast for me tonight - but not quite fast enough sad.gif

It is a good sign that they are appearing more often, I have seen a bunch this week, which feels like a miracle. 4 today.

I caught a red copper in the forest about 12 minutes ago.

Just saw one in the jungle - the first I've seen since the release.

I didn't even recognize the description and had to go look up what I'd missed. rolleyes.gif

I finally saw one in the alpine and missed it. Along with the other 45 rares I clicked. Prpl I was aiming for the ice and missed it too. I have horrible luck catching cb rares. My count is 1 of every trio and 0 everything else.

Edited by thomasgold19

I just saw one in the Alpine during the hourly, but I had already spam clicked on an Ice (that I caught!) when I realized there was a Copper sitting next to it. First one I've seen in the wild since they came out.

I just grabbed one, which is amazing since I didn't even see them for so long. I'm seeing them more in the trade threads, too, so I'm hoping this is the beginning of the end of the drought.

As for the biome, it was the forest, the time was the 1 am drop (cave time), and the murder was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candelstick.

I have seen a lot of them recently, also a lot more than earlier. I'm starting to think that they are about to start turning into uncommons, as was promised at the beginning - that would be great. ^^

I still haven't seen one. I've had luck grabbing Blusangs though, and that's been blowing my mind. Maybe that luck will switch over to coppers soon.

I just caught a brown copper in the volcano biome. I'd grabbed a red egg since I always want more BSA dragons, and the copper was right behind it. I'm amazed I got it. I also caught an ice egg during this hunt, so I was already pretty pleased..the copper made my day. biggrin.gif

user posted image

Edited by LadyClaire

I am so pleased more Coppers are being seen. I still haven't seen one, but I was able to trade for one recently, so things are definitely looking up. Still looking, and looking...

I had never seen a Copper in the cave before (I was on hiatus when they came out) but today I saw my first one in the Forest and I managed to catch it! Red ones are my favourites so I'm pretty pleased. :3

I've seen 2 and snatched one, all at the hourly drop.

But it's pretty hard to steal when you're using a proxy. tongue.gif

I saw one in the alpine week or so ago. I ignored it because I don't really like their sprites anyway but then I learned how valuable they are. I should have taken it to trade for other things. :/

Saw one 3 minutes ago in the Volcano biome; missed it of course ;A; A week or so ago I saw one in the Forest biome (missed that one too). In the meantime I've seen 4 CB Silvers (caught 1) and 3 CB Golds (also caught 1) so I guess I can't complain smile.gif

Edited by Dracaenai

I still have only seen one copper since the day of release. One. And of course I was so stunned I moved too slowly to grab it. :-(