RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

I've yet to see a single one since the release day, and im on Dragoncave (mostly mobile) almost everyday :T

I want some coppers! They're supposed to be uncommon, I think they should be considered "Very rare" Like the Golds and Silvers.

I've yet to see a single one since the release day, and im on Dragoncave (mostly mobile) almost everyday :T

I want some coppers! They're supposed to be uncommon, I think they should be considered "Very rare" Like the Golds and Silvers.

They seem to be even rarer than Golds or Silvers. In the last couple of days I've caught 3 CB Silvers, but haven't seen a single Copper. sad.gif

They seem to be even rarer than Golds or Silvers. In the last couple of days I've caught 3 CB Silvers, but haven't seen a single Copper. sad.gif

-> add another cb gold caught and no copper seen from me.

I think they are more rare then Golds and Silvers. Since the latest release I've seen 2 Golds and 3 Silvers. I haven't seen a copper since the B-day release :I

Edited by BlightWyvern

I haven't seen any in the cave since the one a few weeks back and before that, not since their release. The scarcity of the CB coppers (and the new two-head lindwurm), is making it hard for me to bother trying now. Hence, why I put a 'I'm on semi-hiatus' bit in my sig....

Caught 2 golds, 2 silvers, seen a red copper. blink.gif

I think i'll be giving up on coppers for now.

Caught 2 golds, 2 silvers, seen a red copper.  blink.gif

I think i'll be giving up on coppers for now.

lmao! I caught 4 Golds, 4 Silvers( one gifted, one traded, two being traded, though ), and have seen no Coppers in this very recent timeframe. I don't like the sounds of these ratios.

I was initially waiting for.. whatever happened with them to fix itself, but I think it's safe to say it will be this way for now.

.. Well, at least the other metallics seem to be making some kind of weird midyear comeback.

I saw just one Copper multiple weeks ago since the release. Well, I'll just give up for now rolleyes.gif

I've seen more leetle trees than I have coppers and as for the cb green opal they are just as bad. Sigh wish somebody could get me a second one sad.gif

Two today in short succession! I don't remember what biome the first one was in (Forest if I had to guess from hazy memory), but the second appeared a few seconds afterward in the Volcano biome. I didn't expect to catch either, but I managed to grab the second. happy.gif So happy~

I've been actively searching for Rainbow Coppers since they came out. I haven't seen a one.

I saw one verdigris copper about a week after the initial drop and then nothing.

Oh, I just saw one in the desert at the hour mark a few minutes ago, but that was my first time ever seeing one after the release, & I still have yet to catch one.

Maybe the Dragoncave Gods are blessing us with Coppers finally? o-o

Just saw one in the Alpine. Missed it though, my brain kind of froze trying to identify an unusual egg description. d:

Just saw one each in Alpine and Forest, but could't catch either with this touchscreen. They are the first ones I've seen since the release.

Edited by Husker

I found 3 coopers during their releases:

This One at 9AM DRagCave time, and i found it in the Alpine.

I've seen a lot of coopers in the Alpine,about a week ago...

Saw one in the forest yesterday and another one in the volcano biome tonight.

Missed both.

But 2 sightings!!!

No need to call myth busters now.

biggrin.gif

Dang it! I just saw a copper egg for the first time since the day of release, and I sat and stared for several seconds. Of course I missed getting the egg. I was just so astounded! Dang it! :-(((