RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!! And Double, triple ACK!!!!! Went into the 5 drop and the Volcano biome and actually managed to nab a brown copper egg. For some weird reason I can catch these with no problem. It is the reddish orange and green ones that elude me. Sooooo when time is up will do the big swap number on it see if anybody has better luck than moi at catching a red one.

Once the new releases are done may go this route for the green.

Haven't been seeing any, drat it!

Such beautiful dragons, and everyone (especially me, lol) needs CBs for pairs/breeding/scroll goals...

I only have one due to a trade. I've been gone, but still. And I doubt I will ever get one seeing as my computer is slow (it is a Windows XP for the love of Jesus)

I saw one in the Volcano earlier today. I clicked it fast, but my computer did nothing, as if I had not clicked at all. Maybe it was still on the page refresh or something. By the time I recovered, it was gone.

Edited by Tecca

I missed one last night in the desert while trying to catch the new eggs.

caught one earlier today from a misclick in the coast while trying to get the new eggs. it was a pleasant surprise (:

I have not seen a copper in the cave since the day of the release.

"Cave born coppers? Surely you jest! 'Tis nothing but myths and old stories told to children at night!"

I missed the Copper release, and have never seen one in the cave. I've been there for hourly drops, 5-minute drops, all times of day, all biomes, all days of the week. Never.

I'm starting to think that one needs a super-fast connection to even see a Copper, let alone catch one!

The Coppers are definitely dropping.. I can't imagine how slow the people's computers are that stay on apparently ALL DAY at EVERY DROP and never see any. My connection is awful the vast majority of the time; my dad is pretty fed up with it as well. However, I've seen at least 30 in the past month. They just go really really really fast (like CB Metals do).

I thought maybe with everyone going after the new release I may see one at least... but no, nothing.

I did see one in the Desert yesterday while hunting the new egg, and clicked it. Of course, someone else got it.

Been hunting now for days and I have a fast connection (caught over 70 CB Metals in the Metal Boom).....but not seen one, not a single one CB Copper since those 2 I saw 4 days ago.

Edited by Dubious

I saw two in the last three or four days. By the first one I was so surprised, that I actually see one, that I didn't even click on it biggrin.gif

The second one is safe on my scroll, but I think I was able to get it only because many people are locked with new eggs.

I just misclicked a gold egg because it was among a bunch of new release eggs I was trying to grab in the desert. Best misclick of my entire life!

But I've seen 0 coppers since the release day.

I have not seen a copper in the cave since the release. Of course, I've been on DC for 4 years and I've only ever seen *1* gold in the cave... so maybe it's something about me rolleyes.gif

Missed a green copper about 3 hours ago. Was good to see one finally!