RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Just caught another in the coast! My first time ever catching a rare using the blindly-grab-the-next-six-eggs method.

I'm very happy to see more reports that people are catching coppers. I can't catch anything very well except on floods, so I haven't caught any myself, though people have traded me a couple the last few days. It's very exciting.

Just caught another in the coast! My first time ever catching a rare using the blindly-grab-the-next-six-eggs method.

I never have that much room laugh.gif

but I have seen one in the Alpine

catch one? not in this lifetime rolleyes.gif

Sounds like they are increasing. That's great. All I have are 2nd generation ones soooooooo once this green opal mania dies done may try to add 3 cb for my scroll biggrin.gif

Forgot to mention this earlier but I saw another Copper egg in the Alpine yesterday night. :C Was too frustrated to post about it since I got the freaking. overburdened. message. oh. my. god. But hey that's just how things go I guess. Good luck you guys! Looks like we're getting a bit more luck with the ratios now c:

Finally caught one of my OWN in the desert a few hours ago >o< Soooo happy <3 Here's the little brown devil I've been waiting for at last: [link] Can't believe I finally got a CB Copper of my very own omg :']

I've seen two, one about 3 weeks ago and one just last night. Both in Alpine. The sad part about last night was that I saw a copper and was so dumbfounded that I then missed a CB silver xd.png Sad night.

I've seen 1 CB Gold, one CB Silver, 4 Dinos, 5 cheese, 4 paper, multiple GW, Tri-horned Wyverns, Speckle-Throated, etc... But not a SINGLE CB COPPER. I have a mating pair of Green CB coppers from release day, but I havent seen any since then </3

I've seen two coppers in the alpine, today within a four hour gap!

Please let this be a sign that they're becoming at least slightly more common!

Saw my first one since the release in the Coast at the beginning of the last hour drop.

Caught a red copper, and 2 Silvers.

Seen another 2 Golds and 1 brown copper.

I saw one in the forest earlier. That was the first I'd seen in a long while.

Caught a red copper, and 2 Silvers.

Seen another 2 Golds and 1 brown copper.

Give to the poor please xd.png

i saw one yesterday in the Alpine, it took me a while to realize it was a copper, of course i didn't catch it dry.gif

I've seen 3 this past week, and caught my first CB one<3 It seems the scales are finally tipping back in our favor<3

Dang it. Missed it@%# Was a copper in the alpine at 9:18 AM. First one I have seen since I saw a 3rd generation one in the AC.

Goldurn it missed a 2nd one I was in such shock at seeing it at 10:15 p.m. Only this time it was in the Forest Biome. sad.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

I JUST saw a Copper in the Desert! The first one I've seen since their release!

Just saw a copper in the jungle, sadly didn't get it.

Jeeze. A few people see a few Coppers in the Cave and the Cave breaks (jkjkjk)!

Jeeze. A few people see a few Coppers in the Cave and the Cave breaks (jkjkjk)!

*snickers* ^__^ I was wondering why the cave went down. saw two coppers yesterday & a green today, missed all of course.