RainDear

Have you seen a Copper egg in the cave?

Just saw (and missed) my first copper since the release.

Haven't seen one, that's probably because I've become impatient with the biomes, and how slow they move. I can't stay in them for more than a few minutes at a time without getting restless.

I'm also still in the "Haven't seen" area. Seriously, I've seen 2 Silver, 1 Ice & 1 Nebula (caught the Neb), but not 1 copper. If they show up less often than Silvers & Golds, they're rare, but if Coppers aren't suppose to be "Rare", as we have been told time after time, then maybe someone should look into how often they are supposed to be dropped in the cave.

Add me to the " Haven't seen any since the release date" camp.

I was going to start a lineage with them, but given the rarity, I'll just put that aside along with my Blusang lineage ideas until CB's of either breed become more available..probably right around the fifth of Never..

sad.gif

Add me to the " Haven't seen any since the release date" camp.

I was going to start a lineage with them, but given the rarity, I'll just put that aside along with my Blusang lineage ideas until CB's of either breed become more available..probably right around the fifth of Never..

sad.gif

It is very easy to trade for (or get gifted) 2g coppers. They breed well and most people do not do lineages with them due to the lack of more cbs.

Haven't seen one, that's probably because I've become impatient with the biomes, and how slow they move. I can't stay in them for more than a few minutes at a time without getting restless.

Same here. Most days during the drops, the biomes just sit on the same 3 eggs forever.

Just missed on in the alpine. That's the first I've seen this week.

i just recently saw my first cb copper in the volcano at the 8:00 hour drop, however i missed it despite clicking on it rather quickly. :c

on a positive note, i did spot a third generation purebred red copper in the ap the other day, and i managed to catch it! c:

though i really do hope someone looks into their current drop ratio and reports back on it, because i highly doubt they are "fairly common" at this point.

I'm not sure I would recognize the copper egg description even if I saw one in the Cave. xd.png

Just dropping by to say that I have still not seen a Copper egg in the cave since the day of the release. :-)

Just dropping by to say that I have still not seen a Copper egg in the cave since the day of the release. :-)

Second that.

I have the same situation. And also I have been able to breed only one after the release. Others have only been copper-fails :<

I saw a copper long time back while hunting once since release in the volcano biome. I've seen some cb metals but no copper other than that.

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

I have never seen a copper in the cave EVER.

Same here. I was on vacations during the release, and I haven't seen a single copper in the cave. I have seen a couple of metals and a bluesang.

Same here. I was on vacations during the release, and I haven't seen a single copper in the cave. I have seen a couple of metals and a bluesang.

Never seen a blusung either. I wasn't online during the release as it hit one one of those periods where my Xbox was more distracting then dragon cave.

Still nothing here. I've managed to catch a blusang while hunting, though. It's sad when I not only able to see but catch blusangs easier then an 'uncommon' breed.

Yeah the cave & the AP is FILLED with common eggs! All common eggs! I hate to complain but ENOUGH with the common eggs all ready man!

I wanted to breed another hell horse but there are so many common eggs everywhere! I didn't san to contribute to the problem!

I haven't seen any yet sad.gif In fact I have seen more 2nd generation silvers, shimmer and tinsel eggs in the AP even golds and golden wyverns in there than what I have seen in coppers.

Kind of makes one wonder why some of the ones are posting wanting cbs in exchange for their shimmer eggs smile.gif

I'm seeing more coppers up for trade now.

Same. Saw four CB Coppers on one page of the rare trading thread alone. Maybe things are looking up, although given their popularity and alts, they'll likely always be pretty rare.