TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

Am I the only one getting a database error message? Or is it lag related?

I am too.

I use to be able to load the pages properly with a few reloads but now its always database error. s:

Anyone else?

Nope, getting database errors for the last 10 minutes on and off, and now it's constant *sighs* And it's different from what it usually looks like...

I was hoping the boyfriend might be able to catch one more of the Vulcanic eggs for me today, since I have no more room. But we're leaving in a few, so i guess I'll have to wait for another day. *pouts*

Edit: And to stay on topic, the hatchlings are just adorable!!! Love how they look like kangaroos! I LOVE kangaroos... I want more eggs! LOL xd.png

Edited by Immaling

I've picked up three new eggies, but when I went to fog them, the cave suddenly has issues. Is it just me? huh.gif

I am having this issue as well. Plus the site keeps running a <%TITLE%> error on me.

Am I the only one getting a database error message? Or is it lag related?

Nope. I'm getting one as well.

Anyway, these guys look so cute! Hopefully I can pick some up soon.

I'm getting it, too. And there are not that many people online. Really, if there is a certain time for eggs to be available, maybe make sure the site works at that time.

Actually, for a seven day, new eggs every day, release, we've been remarkably trouble-free. TJ's done an excellent job at keeping things running smoothly. I'm sure this will be fixed in no time.

Every other click or refresh I get the white error page. :/

I use to be able to load the pages properly with a few reloads but now its always database error. s:

Anyone else?

Yup, same here! sad.gif

I think the cave crashed. Hopefully TJ will be on it soon. I was wondering if it was just me. Looks like it's not... sad.gif I wonder if we can get an extension for today's eggs if the problem is serious.

I just started getting the error too, but I had already snagged an egg. And I'm egglocked anyway. I hope the site comes back up soon for everyone!

Hmm. The error message has now turned into a 'can not connect' message.

Oops!

Now i cant load DC at all. >.<

Hmm. The error message has now turned into a 'can not connect' message.

Likewise. I am glad that I managed to catch a pair of the new release before the crash down.

Eeep! At least I have my eggs now... though I'm a bit worried I'm going to lose something due to this site trouble.

Probably not, but I can't help worrying about it.

Here I am, refreshing the page even though I know it isn't going to work...

Oops!

Now i cant load DC at all. >.<

Same won't load at all but probably that means problem is being worked on as for extension all eggs are permanent so will be around afters too

Here I am, refreshing the page even though I know it isn't going to work...

Lol! Me too. I guess that proves that I am addicted to DC dry.gif

Can't connect and try to catch my eggs before school, aw darn unu guess I'll have to wait till after (since Dragcave is blocked at school)