TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

The event ends at sadly today~

All the dragons were wonder full and I grabbed them all. Thank you to the spriters the dragons look great!

Happy birthday Dragon cave

I loved the 7 day drop, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

It was one of the best things that ever happened to us, here in Dc.

So exciting!!

Please do it again sometime!

Wow, I caught 4 of these within seconds...a pleasant change. x3 And the hatchlings look adorable!

Thank you for the release TJ and artists, can't wait to see the rest of the adults!

Edit: Actually I'm slightly disapponted that there weren't any easterns among the breeds released, but hopefully we'll see more of those in the future.

Edited by MissK.

I was going to ask if anyone else thinks these hatchies look like kangaroos, but I see I am not alone in that. They are very cute little kangaroos, though! biggrin.gif Good work, Earthgirl.

ha! it looks like a kangaroo with claws

Exactly what I was thinking! Lol.

And now that my stubborn Pennies have finally hatched... /sets about trying to get six of the darn Cupcakes.

You can't believe how happy I am that I wasn't the only one who thought "wait, they look like kangaroos" xd.png For a moment there I thought I'm totally loosing it.

Aaand finally got all of my lot! biggrin.gif If I'm lucky, I should be able to get at least one mated pair of every release except Hellhorses (going to spend some of the time in June on them). The Kangarooraptors are lovely, but I think Hellhorses remain my favorite breed. xd.png

Aw! They're so cute, with their dangerous-looking giant claws. I love kangaroos wub.gif

Thanks once again to Vhale for the badges, and the spriters and TJ for making this such a fun event. poptartFINALTINY.gif

These guys are cute! <3 I'll be sure to grab some once my eggs hatch - hopefully they'll be hatched by the time I get home from work. biggrin.gif

Yaaaaaaaaay, I have all the ones I have space for now! /sets about incubating and influencing them~

This was a lot of fun! And it's going to take me forever to get all the ones I want, so I'll be very busy for a while xd.png

Thank you TJ and all the spriters for an awesome event.

Happy Birthday Dragon Cave .... got 'em all!

thanks TJ-

I still need a couple of "coppers" two have a pair of each, but have a happy lock biggrin.gif

I might vote for an "every other day" if we do this again, laugh.gif but a fun event none the less biggrin.gif

today's look very interesting, Earthgirl usually does a smashing job ( hmm kangaroo??)

Ahh, they're so adorable! I love kangaroos! xd.png

These new volcanic eggs look so lovely next to my salty eggs, a gorgeous contrast. I'm thinking maybe a lineage is in order if the colors of the babies hold true in the adults. smile.gif I think the two would look fantastic together.

I've picked up three new eggies, but when I went to fog them, the cave suddenly has issues. Is it just me? huh.gif

Am I the only one getting a database error message? Or is it lag related?

Same problems here...

I can't believe this week release is over already!!!!!!!! I loved it tho. THANK YOU TJ AND SPRINTERS FOR THIS WONDERFUL WEEK!!!!

I'm getting it, too. And there are not that many people online. Really, if there is a certain time for eggs to be available, maybe make sure the site works at that time.

Nope i'm getting same unsure.gif