TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

We're all having the same error message.

Now that I'm accustomed to daily drops, it's really gonna be boring to not have another drop til the first Sunday in July!

DC is down for me, too. Won't load at all. And no one's eggs are loading, either.

guys dont panic, the sites just down for everyone. Starscream has left TJ a message about it.

Thanks for the 7 days TJ, Sorry we broke the Cave. But at least we waited to the last day! wink.gif

Actually it's been a fun 7 days, thank you! And to all the sprite artists, you all rock. wink.gif

Heh, the one night this week I go to bed early thinking "I'll just catch my day 7s in the morning... " Woops! Hopefully the cave comes back up before I have to go to work this afternoon. smile.gif

Everyone just be patient; TJ's working on fixing it. smile.gif

LOL, the Cave valiantly kept up with the chaos until today; it must've thought "Well, that's the last breed... so tired...." and suicided. Poor thing.

Edited by Dimar

Ups! Google Chrome konnte keine Verbindung zu dragcave.net herstellen.

I don't like this "Can't connect"-message... But maybe TJ is now fixing our problem... ?

I hope all the eggies and hatchies are doing well and that they weren't viewbombed when I was at work >.< (Yes, I was quite carefree.)

*hits F5 all the time*

I have the same problem here but i have an other problem to i will have 204 Dragons but i dont get the silver thropie

Have i do someting wrong ?

I have the same problem here but i have an other problem to i will have 204 Dragons but i dont get the silver thropie

Have i do someting wrong ?

You need 200 Adults or Frozen Hatchlings. Eggs and unfrozen hatches don't count.

lol we broke the cave xd.png Oh well, least it was the last day!

I almost had a heart attack when the cave wouldn't load. At least it's a universal problem. TJ will definitely sort it out in time for us to grab eggs. It just sucks I can't see the Day 7 hatchies or the adult Hellhorses, I was looking forward to seeing them this morning!

came to check out new release hatchies

and see after all this madness we finaly broke the cave tongue.gif

thank you for all the wonderful new babies

I really hope none do like the blusang and become impossible to catch after initial release day ♥

Everyone just be patient; TJ's working on fixing it.  smile.gif

LOL, the Cave valiantly kept up with the chaos until today; it must've thought "Well, that's the last breed... so tired...." and suicided. Poor thing.

Haha yeah that's what the sever said xd.png it's like okay I had enough of this time to sleep.

This scared the heck out of me I'm like oh I can't catch the new eggs on my iPod logins in to white screen I'm like what the haha. iPod says sever unknown I'm like did I break? Oh gosh I did something xd.png

Well glad to know it wasn't just me. Makes me feel relived I wonder if the eggs will be okay cuase my one gold was incubated heady to hatch ... I guess all eggs are frozen on time? I hoping they are.

Well still I did get to see the color of this egg so I think it's a neat egg can't wait to grab one later when the site comes back to life.

*uses soulpeaces to bring it back to life*

Edited by Sailor Moon

Oh i see the problem by my problem thank you for help an if something can help me with the thunder problem