TJ09

2013-05-28 - DC's 7th Birthday - Day 7

If you guys want to see the mature Hellhorses (and all of the 7 day release dragons), just go here -> Dragcave Wikia. It's the Currently Being Released page and has ALL of the releases as well as the mature adult forms.

The hellhorses are gorgeous btw. <3

Welp, I'm off to work, sooo I hope the cave is feeling better by the time I get back. biggrin.gif

Edited by Taintedtamer

It's up!

But all the eggs are gone D:

Well, that sucks. I've been waiting for these eggs and now they're gone. sad.gif

It just sucks I can't see the Day 7 hatchies or the adult Hellhorses, I was looking forward to seeing them this morning!

You can also see them on the Wiki site - >HERE!

...I can see the eggs and hatchlings just fine...? o.O

I think they meant the egg drops - nothing's dropping as far as I've noticed.

Edit: And as soon as I typed this, the drops come back. xd.png

Edited by spoke_spider

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay, cave is back up! And I'm so happy my eggs all seem to still be there.

You need 200 Adults or Frozen Hatchlings. Eggs and unfrozen hatches don't count.

Zombies don't count either. I learned that the disappointing way when I hit 500 grown/frozen dragons and still didn't have a gold trophy.

In spite of some severe lag that crashed my laptop, I managed to grab two of these eggs in the :45 drop and locked my scroll again. I have two more Copper eggs that should hatch sometime today. I will probably grab one more of these for now and then see if any of the other new eggs are dropping.

Argh! The cave is totally blocked by commons now. I hope new eggs won't be too hard to catch later on. It's worrisome. I need so many eggs, and so does everyone else. lol

Edited by MedievalMystic

I would catch one of these, but my trio decided to be awkward and summon a GoN.

but my trio decided to be awkward and summon a GoN.

Oh, sweet! Big congrats! biggrin.gif

Actually, for a seven day, new eggs every day, release, we've been remarkably trouble-free. TJ's done an excellent job at keeping things running smoothly. I'm sure this will be fixed in no time.

I know, it was just frustration getting the better of me. I can really be only online for short moment and when things aren't working then, it gets really annoying.

Aw, the hatchies are cute! Can't wait to catch a couple once my day fives hatch. X]

~Feathers

Hurra, 4 of those and I managed to catch a 4th Bloodscale! I loved this event but I'm glad it lasted not longer^^ I'll have a lot of catching up to do. Nonetheless - it was great fun! Thank you very much, Spriters and TJ!

I like the hatchlings a lot!

I think I'll try to get two more eggs when I can~

Yay I just caught my third egg!

This birthday event is now officially a success!

They look like sloths...

I might try to get some later, right now it's still impossible for me.