Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Can... Can I has all the retired breeds and all the CB hybrids to make amazingly gorgeous lineages to pelt people with? Please? Boss man? All the smexy lineages I could throw at everyone. Given I would need like 10 of each in case there are refuals, the amount of happy faces just, please boss man help me out. Help me help da peoples mang.

Just automatically accept all my dragon descriptions, please. I mean, it's not like I could possibly write anything but perfection every time~ (no, seriously, i swear two of my descriptions have been locked in queue for over a year...)

Also the dragon with the code Yuuka. Preferably as a CB Alt Vine, but I'm open.

I was thinking of asking someone t give the extremely rare dragons eg. Undead drag and neglected drag.

That would definitely be unreasonable, since Undead dragons cannot be transfered, you have to "make" them yourself on Halloween smile.gif

I was thinking of asking someone t give the extremely rare dragons eg. Undead drag and neglected drag.

Undead dragons really aren't *that* difficult to make. They just take a little planning... and a willingness to either kill a dragon or allow a hatchling to die.

Neglecteds can actually be traded but it takes someone really kind hearted to just give one away. it is very possible though. The Zombie is all you and as stated above, just takes some planning on halloween so no worries :3

I want all the Reds. All your Reds are now belonging to me. 'Kay. tongue.gif

I want all the Reds. All your Reds are now belonging to me. 'Kay. tongue.gif

user posted image

Sorry I had to *dodges rocks and bullets*

I want unlimited cb golds. Then I'll throw them at all those trades where the trader states something like "will only accept cb blusang - no other offers or I'll bite!!!" - and if they change their mind about what they want and accept the trade I'll gloat. ninja.gif

I want more egg slots and hatchling slots. And a CB female gold to complete my scroll collecting goals. And CBs of the hybrids. And when people offer something in trade that their scroll isn't locked. >.>

Edited by ytak

With the AP full of incuhatchable eggs like now, I see how 21 total spaces are tooooo few. I want 42 of them! tongue.gif

user posted image

*Rolls on the floor laughing*

Love it! biggrin.gif

user posted image

I want one of those that says 'All your Shimmerscales are belong to me' ninja.gif

I wish I could have a Frill. Any lineage or whatever, just a Frill. I like those sprites ._.

With the AP full of incuhatchable eggs like now, I see how 21 total spaces are tooooo few. I want 42 of them!  tongue.gif

This is actually the true answer to life, the universe and everything, which the mice swore not to reveal.

When we have 42 growing dragon spaces at DC (and an adjustable mass Fog/UnFog action), we will be able to leap tall poles without even a single bound, AND we'll find out what was so darned funny about the frogs - and survive it!

Plus our dragons WILL probably be able to wear pants (ROFLMAO, Drinking_Water) and all of our breeding and catching efforts succeed, despite this.

The DC skies will rain discontinued dragons, CB Hollies and Prizes on our heads, but we'll all be wearing helmets and equipped with sturdy umbrellas and catcher's mitts.

And I'll start getting more sleep and not be quite so silly and giggly. (Although probably not have nearly as much fun...)

Edited by Syphoneira

I know this defeats the purpose, but I wish Neglecteds could be bred, but only from Neglected x Neglected pairings. That way my chances of getting one might increase slightly.

I want the previous method of my experimentations to work, like now. I have to come up with an alternative to bomb my experiments now with AoND's AR is down.

Double the egg slots :L The AP is full of beautifully-lineaged Black Teas which is basically a collector's dream come true and I don't have the scroll space for them

I want the Sweetling Alt to be available for Everone the same way the Alts for the Blacks, Vines and Undines are

biggrin.gif

i wish that for three days ONLY CB golds/silvers would drop then the ratios would not be affected by them

To figure out how the xenowyrm breeding pattern works. It seems to be the hot topic lately. tongue.gif

To figure out how the xenowyrm breeding pattern works. It seems to be the hot topic lately. tongue.gif

this this this. also btw i love you because khaleesi