Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Of every new release that comes out, I want 2 breeding pairs of each breed and type to appear on my scroll as soon as TJ's grow up!

This. Or, stop the bots and ads from preventing me from even seeing a mana egg once any other type can drop with them. The hourly drops, my computer gets locked out for at least the first full minute, so even if a mana egg drops I have no chance of seeing it let alone trying to click on it. I've tried dozens and dozens of the 5 min drops too, and although I don't get locked out of those, I still do not even see a mana egg.

Is it so unreasonable to want to still have a chance at getting a new CB mana egg by clicking instead of trading, a week or two after the initial release? Currently it seems so.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

This. Or, stop the bots and ads from preventing me from even seeing a mana egg once any other type can drop with them. The hourly drops, my computer gets locked out for at least the first full minute, so even if a mana egg drops I have no chance of seeing it let alone trying to click on it. I've tried dozens and dozens of the 5 min drops too, and although I don't get locked out of those, I still do not even see a mana egg.

Is it so unreasonable to want to still have a chance at getting a new CB mana egg by clicking instead of trading, a week or two after the initial release? Currently it seems so.

Mana eggs appear literally on top of every five minute drop, and not even in all biomes, as I can see. Still haven't seen a single one from the coast. sad.gif

Sometimes I get lucky with catching them, but sometimes the page lags for precious two or three moments that would provide me one such egg, so I literally give up and try again in five minutes. smile.gif

I saw the first one (happened to be in Alpine, of course I was not fast enough to get it) since my release day eggs hatched just after posting above. I start looking at least a min before the 5 min drop and can always tell when it happens as the descriptions on the eggs change. Congratulations on seeing the mana eggs, *Silver Fox*; I wish everyone were as lucky as you at that.

Edited by Awdz Bodkins

Congratulations on seeing the mana eggs, *Silver Fox*; I wish everyone were as lucky as you at that.

It depends a lot on the time I'm in the cave hunting for eggs. Right now I see nothing, and in my morning hours today I have seen three or four, but only in the forest and the jungle. No such luck in the remaining four.

All those 60 visible and several hundred invisible people in th biomes: GO AWAY and let me catch some of those fabled bronze Heralds! sad.gif

I just wish I could be able to actually SEE biomes page at xx:00. I tried on different comps, with different net-speed, hell, I even tried different COUNTRIES.

Still its same story: I see old eggs, then after refresh whole page is loading for minute and when it's done all (possibly interesting) eggs are also done. The only "good" eggs I own thanks to donating plp on forum. And AP, that's why I hate mass-breeding smile.gif

As this situation last in different condition and for quite time I put in in this topic, as it's ureasonable to wish, no- HOPE for a change.

Edited by Imogen aen Corvo

I just ignore the :00 drop. The 5-minute shuffles are usually less stressful.

Now if only the cave would produce more metallic eggs ...

Seeing any xenowyrm eggs in the cave since people were able to grab one of each on the original release seems like an unreasonable demand at the moment!

I wish all my Neglected Experiments were successes, and that I had an extra six slots just for Neglected Making (but me only)! >:D

I wish that my internet didn't suck so that I could at least see the cool eggs in the cave.

I'd like four brown, four silver, and four blue of the news eggs to magically appear on my scroll. ... And the egg limits wouldn't matter.

I want to find a secret dragon BSA that reset all my reds, pinks, and magi.

I want everyone else to grab the caveblockers  biggrin.gif

I want TJ to have a moment of prankish brilliance that prompted all catcher scripts running in the biomes to redirect their autoclicks to blocker-breed eggs. Because it would be lulzy.

... I want TJ to have a moment of prankish brilliance that prompted all catcher scripts running in the biomes to redirect their autoclicks to blocker-breed eggs. Because it would be lulzy.

I want your want to come true! xd.png

I want to find a secret dragon BSA that reset all my reds, pinks, and magi.

I want TJ to have a moment of prankish brilliance that prompted all catcher scripts running in the biomes to redirect their autoclicks to blocker-breed eggs. Because it would be lulzy.

That should be an April Fool's Prank that lasts forever. xd.png

i want to be allowed to take wilderness dragons (those caveborn golds and stuff kill me)

but i want to be the only one who can xd.png

i want a army of CB prizes that has equal numbers of both color and gender who will never fail or refuse to make eggs and then i will flood the ap with them so that 2nd gens wont be rare anymore (after a few........trades i mean im about to flip the trade market sooo i kinda deserve some rewards.....just because i need a few)

and i also want new releases to flood for two days for each color :

Edited by blockEdragon

That should be an April Fool's Prank that lasts forever. xd.png

yea swap all the fleshcrownes and stuff with golds and silvers and stuff

(he should just change the golds egg descriptions every now and then)

Edited by blockEdragon

I want a pair of CB Golds and Neglecteds, as well as CB frozen gendered hatchies and a frozen ungendered hatchie of those two

Also, a CB pair of each holiday dragon *drools*

A few things, some slightly more reasonable than others...

Remove refusals.

Five CB vamps without any "Bitten By" appear on my scroll the next halloween, except they don't take up any egg slots.

Dragons that are killed have their data deleted like before ~2012, meaning deadlines work properly.

I get an eighth, ninth and tenth egg slot when I get my gold trophy, but nobody else does.

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

I'm willing to modify this to 8/24 slots per 1000 dragons on our scrolls, if we can have it NOW! biggrin.gif

I want a pair of CB Golds and Neglecteds, as well as CB frozen gendered hatchies and a frozen ungendered hatchie of those two

Also, a CB pair of each holiday dragon *drools*

OMG YES

Just switch the descriptions of CB Metals with caveblockers... hah! TJ should totally do that. biggrin.gif

I wish there still was a (or several) additional "bred only" egg slot so I didn't have to completely put my projects on hold every release for fear of another Copper debacle. dry.gif The keyword being "additional", it usually takes all current slots to handle these huge mega-releases we're getting. biggrin.gif

The ability to steal any dragon names from other people, but nobody can steal from me.

I wish I had that right now...