Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

this this this. also btw i love you because khaleesi

I bet not even khaleesi knows how it works. xd.png

Also, love you too. wub.gif

New scroll limits - 10 eggs or 30 total growing things for every 1000 dragons on your scroll.

That would mean I could breed or pick up 40 eggs for lineage idea, and have another 80 hatchlings growing up now, since there are over 4000 dragons on my scroll. Instead, I'm scroll-locked and looking at threads like Unreasonable Demands. xd.png

Egg-locked and scroll-locked again. I really want this option, NOW! xd.png

And since I'm closing in on 5000 dragons, that would give me 50 egg slots and another 100 slots for hatchlings. biggrin.gif I am SO ready! rolleyes.gif

I want the xenowyrms to stay this rare for a good long while.

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I want the xenowyrms to stay this rare for a good long while.

I have just the opposite.... Make Xenos into cave blockers because yes the world needs more of them.

Speaking of which, isn't it time for a fairy dragon?

Yeah, definitely want Xenowyrms to be cave blocker common~ I dislike trading for the most part, so that would allow me to collect what I need without any complications. xd.png

I also want the ability to know which dragons on the completed list will one day be released into the cave.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I have just the opposite.... Make Xenos into cave blockers because yes the world needs more of them.

Speaking of which, isn't it time for a fairy dragon?

Fairy dragons? Yes please I would hoard those into the thousands~

Tradessssssssss

Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

Although... that got me thinking... if I can get a 3G Prize with 2 new release hatchlings, could I get a CB metal for the same price> 0_0 smile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif :V xd.pngwub.gif

Edited by The Flash

I want:

A breeding pair of each of the new Xeno's.

&

For Thuwed breeding choices to happen again soon.

I'd like 30-40 seconds where everyone else freezes, and each biome drops one xenowyrm just for me. And of course, they would gender perfectly to match my only batch to make six perfect breeding pairs. rolleyes.gif

Bah, catching ... I want someone to send me hatchlings, specifically the Xeno's I'm missing for 1 breeding pair of each! I still don't have any coastal or forest ones, no male jungle and no female volcano Xeno ...

Mehhhhhhhhhhhh

Although... that got me thinking... if I can get a 3G Prize with 2 new release hatchlings, could I get a CB metal for the same price> 0_0 smile.gifbiggrin.giftongue.gif :V xd.pngwub.gif

I got a cb silver for 6 new release eggs. But you can probably get one for less since I just wanted to trade away all my extras really fast lol.

My most unreasonable demand would probably be a ton of better scroll customization / arrangement settings, or probably be able to summon every week / day instead of every two weeks.

OH! Wait, I got one. How about so that the eggs in the cave are different for each user, so that nobody can steal the eggs you happen to see there before you do.

Edited by FlameWingzz

My most unreasonable demand would probably be a ton of better scroll customization / arrangement settings, or probably be able to summon every week / day instead of every two weeks.

OH! Wait, I got one. How about so that the eggs in the cave are different for each user, so that nobody can steal the eggs you happen to see there before you do.

Im pretty sure that's what silvi's lair had but man let me tell you that got boring fast. Just like two refreshes and bam I got all the rare eggs. No sense of work or accomplishment at all.

Edited by RecycledHeart

Im pretty sure that's what silvi's lair had but man let me tell you that got boring fast. Just like two refreshes and bam I got all the rare eggs. No sense of work or accomplishment at all.

I think you were thinking of another game, not the hatchery.

Tale of Dragons?

Ooooooh that's the one. Sorry I got the two mixed up. Thanks for setting me straight <3

Instead of a gold trophy I want one CB gold Dragon for each 500 dragons on my scroll tongue.gif

i know this was awhile ago, but i want this as well. why isn't this a thing?

in addition to the slots and higher total dragon numbers, mentioned abave I'd like new releases to not go rare so fast

apparently the ability to get a pair of each is an unreasonable demand-- along with sorting by tabs-----

I would immediately enact an auto-approving description system of some kind (perhaps where every user with 50+ mod-approved descriptions has future descriptions auto-approved?).

Also...to help out our current moderators I would also create a new group of "desc mods" whose sole power is to review and moderate the descriptions of novice writers until they meet that benchmark.

Edit: The auto-approving system probably already exists as a suggestion somewhere, but given that it's been years it would be unreasonable to expect any kind of overhaul soon, sadly.

Edited by beacker1160

Of every new release that comes out, I want 2 breeding pairs of each breed and type to appear on my scroll as soon as TJ's grow up!