Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I'm beginning to worry that it might be an unreasonable demand for my shimmer egg to hatch safely and not die. sad.gif Somehow got way more views on it than the rest of my eggs usually get even though it has only been on only one hatchery fansite.

I'd wanna see a Rare Day, where a rare egg/ leetle tree is dropped, and only that breed, in every possible biome for that day.

I know it'd be impossible and the backlash would be *immense*, but a girl can dream of a day where everyone can get those adorable trees and chickens. tongue.gif

I wish that for one day all cb stripes dropping in the cave would be colored ones... but no one would know except me. *evil laugh* xd.png

I want a month of new releases

each day a new dragon in the Cave, to get a good number of those beauties off the completed list

I want ALL of my dragon ideas (or my favorites that other people created) to become dragon cave dragons. And I want alts of all of them.

I want there to be something that transports ideas for dragon sprites onto a good topic for them so that I don't have to figure out how to draw good sprites.

I want all of the Thuwed slots to be open, and nobody else gets to choose until I do. Even better, just give me all of the slots.

I want to get to plan holiday events.

I want alts of existing dragons that I like.

I want a bunch of CB eggs of dragons I want to have CB to appear in the scroll.

I want to have no egg or hatchling limit.

And I want a million dollars.

... Yep. That's my list of unreasonable demands.

Edited by Comettail76

I wish I could know the reactions of the people who got all the nice eggs I've accidentally bred while on my egg limit; I think I've lost an even-gen Bloodscale, a Shimmer, and maybe a Gold to that, and it would be a lot less disheartening if I could see how happy people were when they suddenly got a nice egg from the AP.

2g Magi dragons from all the Prizes... and for the Magician Magi sprite from Halloween to be in cave.

To dethrone TJ and become the Gentlemanly- Well, I'm not sure what a VP means in this case. But haha, that's probably the most ridiculous dema-

oh someone wished for world peace. Well then. /go hard or go home, I salute you

Edited by Sinsdaemn

To have a joke version of a dragon made for me and others just because we had a weird conversation about one of them.

To win one of the raffles and refuse to breed it at all just to make it that much more awesome while irking people (though if that did ever happen I would actually more than likely share its children).

To breed one of my dragons with a discontinued ancestor and have the egg magically turn into the discontinued breed.

To have a dragon with such a stunning lineage that all others fawn over it.

Yep.... I think I've let out enough childish wants from my mind.

I want the lagmonster and datamonster to be sprites on my scroll. Because they'd be totally awesome.

I'd wish for CB stripes to be a lot more common. And for people to make more yellow-colored dragons. And for the Lag- and Datamonsters to be in-cave sprites, because I would collect the living daylights out of those.

I also wish that I could recieve at least one Bright Pink egg. I already have a Frilled....just one little BP, plz?

[...] And for people to make more yellow-colored dragons. [...]

I also wish that I could recieve at least one Bright Pink egg. I already have a Frilled....just one little BP, plz?

Oh yes, me too! biggrin.gif

I want a magic "Neglect this!" BSA. For neglected dragons, of course, so only experimenters who've had a success can have it. The dragons would simply swipe an egg and stuff it away, then return it seven days later as a hatchling neglected. Then I wouldn't have to experiment anymore.

Edit, just to be more ridiculous:

Oh, and influencing would TOTALLY hold. Just so I can finish my collection.

Edited by Wends

And if it wasn't influenced it would turn out genderless. smile.gif

A CB Silver female to breed with that Ember I've had sitting around forever doing nothing, and pretty much everything other people said.

I want extra egg slots for breeding projects. They couldn't be filled by hunting in the cave or AP, but they'd hold extra eggs that I've bred. I need this sooo much laugh.gif

To have different slot of 7 eggs just for new releases so dont have to stop breedings or clear scroll laugh.gif

How about eggs in teleport links *not* taking up scroll space - they are being taken care of by a Magi, after all? biggrin.gif

(eyes get huge and sparkly with Ruby Eye's request) That's EXACTLY what I was about to post!!! Wantwantwantwantwant!

And I want Dino Cave to become a reality. xd.png

Aaaand I'm back!

I want to be special, dammit! I want the rules to apply to everyone but me, and I want TJ to make all the cheat codes and programs and whatever, so that I may steal whichever eggs I want.

And no scroll lock for me, because I'm special. mad.gif

I want one of every rare dragon on the site! Just one.... and more vampires.