Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

This is why I'm hoping that past Prizes may some day become HM options. Plus, it'd give people something other than Hollies to pick. (Yeah, I know people can choose CB alts, hybrids and coloured Stripes, but hardly anyone ever does, alas...)

I think a few Frills were added along the way. If I ever won an HM, I'd be real torn between a Frill and a Holly.

I agree with Fiona about making all the Prize owners lifers. lol It would be nice to know who all the Prize dragons are, not to bother anyone, (at least, I don't) but simply to know. <3

I want to win and pick all of them

Now *that's* unreasonable! xd.png

@dragongrrl: Oh yeah, Frills too. The PMs can get really oppressive, though. Seriously. Even if they're not rude or really reportable, there's just so flipping *many*. dry.gif I can see why people would go into hiding if they weren't really forum-goers to start with.

@dragongrrl:  Oh yeah, Frills too.  The PMs can get really oppressive, though.  Seriously.  Even if they're not rude or really reportable, there's just so flipping *many*.  dry.gif  I can see why people would go into hiding if they weren't really forum-goers to start with.

Would it be an unreasonable demand to make everyone perfectly mannered in all their DragCave dealings and Forum behavior? rolleyes.gif

And as long as I'm making unreasonable demands, I'll take the HM win with multiple CB Hollies AND CB Frills. A dozen of each would be nice! xd.png

Unreasonable demands... hmm.

Unlimited Teleports, Incubates, and Influences. (No matter how many BSA dragons you have!)

Pinks to be able to influence an egg to be either gender rather than just the same gender as the Pink.

A once-a-day AP flood of metals/super-rares! laugh.gif

Dragons to be able to breed again right away after refusal/no interest/no egg produced.

A way to determine the rarity of a lineage. *sigh* I have to go through so many dragons now to pick the best mate for an IOU but it's so difficult because all of them are amazing. I'd also like something to do when not raising eggs, perhaps a chat feature? I'm on the forum way more than I should be out of sheer boredom, would be nice to have a chat instead of waiting a long time for PMs. Oh! And I'd like TJ09 to breed his Thuweds every 7 days *flies off to stalk Thuwed page*

Edit: And for people to comment on my dragon immediately. I know it's unreasonable because of the holidays but dagnabbit do I want it.

Edited by Sarah864

A way to determine the rarity of a lineage. *sigh* I have to go through so many dragons now to pick the best mate for an IOU but it's so difficult because all of them are amazing. I'd also like something to do when not raising eggs, perhaps a chat feature? I'm on the forum way more than I should be out of sheer boredom, would be nice to have a chat instead of waiting a long time for PMs. Oh! And I'd like TJ09 to breed his Thuweds every 7 days *flies off to stalk Thuwed page*

Edit: And for people to comment on my dragon immediately. I know it's unreasonable because of the holidays but dagnabbit do I want it.

We do have chat - there's a sticky in site discussion with a link to it xd.png

To actually have a half-decent internet connection out here so I could have a snowball's chance in hell at catching a decent-lineaged Holly in the AP. :< I'm stuck here watching them all fly by.

To actually have a half-decent internet connection out here so I could have a snowball's chance in hell at catching a decent-lineaged Holly in the AP. :< I'm stuck here watching them all fly by.

i have a 3rd gen holly i could try and breed you a 4th gen but it will be a few days as i am egglocked atm

A purebred 2nd gen Holly! Ever since the HM Hollies were able to gender female I craved a purebred Holly. *keeps fantasizing*

And I would love to have a second GoN appearing on my scroll ... nao.

I really wish that a 10 second wait was implemented for everyone else, when I was logged on. Like on the AP or in the various biomes.

Every time you entered or refreshed a page, you'd all have to wait 10 seconds to pick an egg/a hatchling.

I'd like that a lot!

Why can't I be special??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!eleventy!!

What unreasonable demand would you love to see implemented?

This! LOL If I could have any unreasonable demand it would definitely be this, and that everything I try to breed never fails, and that everything genders perfectly... Also that past years Chrimstmas and Valentines dragons could all still be found in the biomes. And, that we could freeze our eggs. Some of them are just so gorgeous!

Maybee you would have to chose - I don't want to be unreasonale after all - Wait - Yes I want to be...

I want GoN's to have the option to turn any dragon I choose into a true CB (with the exception of Hybrids of course).

THIS! SO MUCH! *turns all my inbreds into caveborns*

I wish for a CB silver prize and then for NDs to breed like holidays so I could start a silver prize x ND lineage.

I wish I had a CB ND of each Gender that would just appear on my scroll, and they would each have the codes I've been searching FOREVER for.

I'd also wish for a pale grey/dark navy re-colour of a Silver male to appear on my scroll (CB, of course!). I'd love to be able to see that coloration...

Edit: I'd also wish for second gens of every Spriter's alt.

Edited by bbishappy93

I wish there was a BSA to shorten the time it takes for hatchlings to grow up.

I wish there was a way to make Zombie dragons without killing them... like a Zombie dragon BSA where they infect another dragon and it turns into a zombie, like the vampires do.

I wish breeding a Red and Blue Stripe to each other made a Purple Stripe.

I wish there was a BSA to shorten the time it takes for hatchlings to grow up.

I wish there was a way to make Zombie dragons without killing them... like a Zombie dragon BSA where they infect another dragon and it turns into a zombie, like the vampires do.

I wish breeding a Red and Blue Stripe to each other made a Purple Stripe.

And then breeding a blue stripe to the purple stripe would make blue-violet! I want a blue-violet stripe~ X3

I wish that all the people who took the eggs I bred and was forced to abandon would give them back, and that you could breed paper dragons with anything to get a paper version of that dragon.

Edited by SparrowSelkie

I wish that all the people who took the eggs I bred and was forced to abandon would give them back, and that you could breed paper dragons with anything to get a paper version of that dragon.

I wish all the eggs I bred directly into the AP (Reds, Pinks, Uncommons, Metals) I breed into the AP are given lovely names, and that we get not only chickens but also roosters so they can breed xd.png

I really like SparrowSelkie's paper-breeding idea... I really want to see how Daydreams look like as papers!

I wish that instead of gaining +1day when being abandoned, flamingoes, neotropicals and gold horned tangars should get -1 day (or get a 4days remaining or less) so that they are picked up faster instead of clogging the first page. I'm counting 10 flamingo eggs as I'm writing this sad.gif

Edited by Txen

I wish people would trade this fantastic inbred mint I found for a CB gold. I need more of them. xd.png

I would like people to use correct english when talking, and practice simple courtesy, and not be snobbish or rude to people just because they have more.

i wish that Jewel would produce that green copper line, because the color combo is georgous and seeing that lone shimmerkin just makes me want to add it to my collection even more

progeny list wub.gif

i also wish, that if people are goign to not breed CB prize babies, or quit or just striaght up kill their 2G Prizes, that they's just gift them to me. i'll give them all a loving good home. especially the 2G's, because i'd be making alternating stairs and spirals out of them wub.gif

I wish I had an offspting from the Solstice alt and I wish I could breed my CB Silver every day instead of every week and I wish I had any Frills... laugh.gif