Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Yes, Misha! That would give people with the gold trophy another thing to work for, and it's not THAT unreasonable, is it?

TJ said no more egg slots.

However I am in support of more hatchie slots or more freeze slots for platinum trophy.

TJ said no more egg slots.

However I am in support of more hatchie slots or more freeze slots for platinum trophy.

But we are being unreasonable, therefore I must have all the egg slots and hatchie slots I want when I want them

A red and gold Shimmer, just for me! And I'd only gift out the babies, or abandon them. Yeah...that would be awesome.

A bright green Shimmer, and a Snow Angel with flaming red wings!

While we're at Alt versions, a Black dragon with wings as golden as their belly!

to be flat out gifted the remaining 2G shimmers im searching for and the 2G tinsels i want too xd.png (though yeah im never ever gonna find a trade lol)

I wish we could trade Adult Dragons! I have so much CB Adult Rares that are now completely useless on my scroll because I forgot to freeze them :/

On that note, I also wish I could have unlimtied freezing spots! That would make my scroll completion a lot more efficient and easier biggrin.gif

Oh yeah and of course I wish for unlimited egg/hatchie slots as well.

I wish spriters can arrange for release time (and I'm sure that means the speed will be much faster than TJ's dry.gif )

I wish there was a "my egg has one hour left until it officially reaches ER status, but I need to go to bed, allow me to put it in the ER now" option in hatcheries. xd.png

I wish all my dragons would always produce the offspring I want right NOW.

I wish all my ideas would magically appear as perfectly well-written descriptions without typos or grammar fails without me needing to lift a finger - damn it dragons are telepathic aren't they?

I wish there was a "breed all established pairs" button.

I wish we could get de old zombie sprites back because I think they're so cool xd.png

I also wish that my dragons never refuse a mate when I try to breed them ¬¬

I wish all my dragons would always produce the offspring I want right NOW.

I wish all my ideas would magically appear as perfectly well-written descriptions without typos or grammar fails without me needing to lift a finger - damn it dragons are telepathic aren't they?

I wish there was a "breed all established pairs" button.

Yes!

Especially the descriptions! I'd have enough description for a full book on my dragons and their lives. xd.png

I want my mint dragon to turn into real life dragon!

But in the game I would want 2 GoN! tongue.gif

I want 2 pairs of CB old pink.

I also want to be able to get neglected dragons anytime and all the time I wanna make them.

Unreasonable, no??!! xd.png

I want some additional trophy levels and for reaching each a free egg of my choice - I'd really love to get a pair of frilled dragons and an old pink on my scroll *sigh*

I want 2 pairs of CB old pink.

Unreasonable, no??!! xd.png

I think this might win the "unreasonable" prize. Old pinks only come in female, so getting pairs would be trippy. tongue.gif

My current unreasonable demand: I want to win the raffle. I wants a pretty cb prize dargon. (RNG goddess hates me, you know.)

I think this might win the "unreasonable" prize. Old pinks only come in female, so getting pairs would be trippy. tongue.gif

I know, rite??!! laugh.gif

To think that I also "asked" for 2 pairs instead, all things considered.

Unreasonable and greedy too. tongue.gif

I WISH TOO HAVE A CB SHIMMER AND TINSEL

lol

But seriously, that'd be awesome ohmy.gif

I also wish to have frills and old pinks, all the fun stuff

I wish a concept of mine would be chosen for release!

And for a 2nd gen shimmer, one of each color...and a CB Gold dry.gif

Or win a raffle prize dragon =P

I want to raise my dragons on a lifetime supply of Swedish Fish instead of views. :U

I want to get in on this lifetime supply deal!

I want a joke egg of my own. Or a stack of waffles instead of pancakes (because waffles are better). A lineaged Paper or Cheese would be neat.