Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I wish for a 2G Silver Shimmer from a female Swallowtail/Green Copper. tongue.gif

i wish that Jewel would produce that green copper line, because the color combo is georgous and seeing that lone shimmerkin just makes me want to add it to my collection even more

progeny list wub.gif

Oh yes this.

i wish that Jewel would produce that green copper line, because the color combo is georgous and seeing that lone shimmerkin just makes me want to add it to my collection even more

progeny list  wub.gif

Oh my goodness, I don't think I've seen that before. Such a gorgeous pairing! *drools*

I wish that my eggs hatched when I tell them to, and that when there's a Sweetling egg in the AP everyone stops and lets me look at it first. >:3

progeny list wub.gif

^This.

I wish I could get an automatic CB gold for every 100 guardians on my scroll. FYI: I have over 1000 guardians on my scroll. biggrin.gif Sadly, I have no CB golds.

I wish for a 2nd gen from every spriter's alt in existence.

lol.

not gonna happen.

I'd like a 2nd gen Gray from every Honorable Mention (you know, those new Frills, CB alts and such xd.png)

Also, more information by TJ about his intended timelines. Now THAT is unreasonable, I know! laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I would like to stop misclicking random commons plz. Doesn't seem *that* unreasonable, does it? Well tell my stupid fingers that! rolleyes.gif

I would like for me to have no limits as to how many eggs or hatchlings I can have. Like, none, nada! I'd be picking up little APs left and right. xd.png

I want to be able to type the word fart a lot. Fart Fart Fart. I want to make every other word I type on IRC to be fart. I think I would like to enjoy some long relaxing farts and just fart about my day as an old fart. And I believe I can go fart-her.

I just want to be settled on a dragon type that I really like that I can collect a lot of. I'm done with my Tea Wyrm army, so now I must find something else to occupy me... Oh, dear, what to choose, what to choose!

I would like for me to have no limits as to how many eggs or hatchlings I can have. Like, none, nada! I'd be picking up little APs left and right. xd.png

This so very much! lol Scroll limits must bow down before the AP Addicts!

And my own Unreasonable Demands? All my eggs hatch and all my hatchlings grow up now... like right now! Must have room to collect at least one more '09 2G or 3EG Checker, two Rosebuds, this years dragons so that I have at least two of each V-day dragon.

And must find a way to sate my love for Valentine x Christmas checkerboards.

/rant

Edited by LadyWolfHeart

I wish I could have joined DC when it was first created, so I could catch Frills and Bright Pinks, along with metals and holidays.

I wish I could have joined DC when it was first created, so I could catch Frills and Bright Pinks, along with metals and holidays.

Yeah, the typical lack-of-time-machine regrets biggrin.gif

I just want to be settled on a dragon type that I really like that I can collect a lot of. I'm done with my Tea Wyrm army, so now I must find something else to occupy me... Oh, dear, what to choose, what to choose!

Are Tea Wyrms actual dragons? laugh.gif

Edited by Ruby Eyes

I was silly and took a... 3-4 year break? Now I'm back poking around, kind of glum about all the seasonal/holiday dragons I've missed. Wish I had things worth while to trade for the Valentine's dragons I missed. Or could even understand half of the trade requests.. So much has changed!! It's somewhat overwhelming.

progeny list wub.gif

i also wish, that if people are goign to not breed CB prize babies, or quit or just striaght up kill their 2G Prizes, that they's just gift them to me. i'll give them all a loving good home. especially the 2G's, because i'd be making alternating stairs and spirals out of them wub.gif

I agree that the copper is a line that should be invested in. Mysfytt would get get more people watching the 3rd gens...

I wish during holidays I'd have 20 spaces on scroll instead of 7, to collect all those great lineages tongue.gif

I wish during holidays I'd have 20 spaces on scroll instead of 7, to collect all those great lineages tongue.gif

20 would be a good start! xd.png

I wish I had been more lucky on Valentine's Day 2008, as I was trying to catch a Valentine dragon all day and didn't get a single one ^^"

(Well, at least I got three second gens by now smile.gif)

I wish that when one's trying to pick up an egg that a difference of mere seconds wouldn't decide whether or not you got the egg >_< I have a very slow reaction time so I miss a lot of nice dragons. sad.gif

I want world peace.

Okay, that was dark. What. I really want though, is to have a request be made cannon. That would be awesome.

Edited by WaningGrimalkin

Why can't my gold dragon magically become CB?

I totally agree. Why can't all my inbreed metalics become CB.

It would be awesome if it happens wink.gif