Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

I want Dragon Cave to be about Caves instead of Dragons.

"What a lovely cave I found! It has a great code too!"

I want seasonal dragons with reversed lineages- like spring, winter, fall, summer instead of the usual order. I'm actually working on them slowly, but each gen takes almost a year tongue.gif WANT NOW!!!!

I want 2Gs from all the Alt Holidays. I know, it's SO unreasonable, like. D:

But I also would just like ONE. CB. METALLIC. :'D

Yeah, can I get a couple of caveborn silvers and golds, then I'd like some caveborn tinsels and shimmers despite the fact thAT I HAVEN'T AND NEVER WILL WIN ANYTHING IN MY LIFEEEE. And then I'd also like some extra egg slots, an actual leetle tree, some fries and a coke - better make that a diet coke.

I want both spriters alts of the shimmerscales, but breedable so I basically breed the rarest dragons ever!

I want a Platinum CB Shimmerscale which is capable to breed gold, silver, bronze and platinum offsprings on my choice.

I'd kill for it D:

And I want infinite space for eggs and hatchies!!!

I want a Platinum CB Shimmerscale which is capable to breed gold, silver, bronze and platinum offsprings on my choice.

Can I have one that breeds cb golds? xd.png Ok, maybe one that summons them, makes more sense rolleyes.gif

ETA: Oh, and I want everyone except myself locked out from the thuwed page when the list is open so I can take all the time in the world to click myself through it instead of just clicking "any egg" laugh.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

I would like for TJ to personally breed each and every dragon cave player a 2nd gen thuwed.

I wish the cave eggs that get "refreshed" every five minutes go into the AP instead of disappearing >_>

They don't disappear, they get re-shuffled and have a chance of showing up again in the cave. Only the eggs that still haven't been picked up at the full hour will get deleted.

i'm not into waiting another half a day, so i demand for TJ to incubate his hatcheis and make them grow up now!!

I want the Antarean dragons on the Completed List to be released immediately. They're so beautiful and they remind me of dimar... wub.gif

(ugh, forum keeps eating my posts. I hope I'm not accidentally double posting.)

I wish the next release would contain all the pygmy breeds off the Completed list. We need more itty-bitty draggies. smile.gif

Concur with the above!!!

And since pygmies are small, their eggs only take up half an egg slot, letting you grab twice as many. smile.gif

Turns out my demand wasn't all that unreasonable...

Infinite eggies and holidays, a 70% success rate for Vampire bites, and for holidays to drop the entire month they're found in. Oh, and all the spriters alts.