Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Breeding always works and always lets you pick which egg to pop out. Gimme my lineages dangit!

Also no moving goalpost ratios anymore please

Breeding always works and always lets you pick which egg to pop out. Gimme my lineages dangit!

Also no moving goalpost ratios anymore please

This, totally.

Yesterday I went into some breeding for my projects and got 3 no interest (for 2 weeks now) and a refusal ¬¬ those royals...

I want more reasonable demands in the trade threads if I see another request for 2nd gen shimmer...oh my... dry.gif

I want unlimited freezeslots, I need them sooo bad. It'll take me years to complete my Beowulf project otherwise. :'(

A 2G Shimmer before the year ends. biggrin.gif

Edited by Evolette

I want unlimited freezeslots, I need them sooo bad. It'll take me years to complete my Beowulf project otherwise. :'(

Oh my, I really feel for you! =/

I'd love unlimited freeze slots myself, but just for the sake of it. I like freezing gendered Nebulae and ungendered Stripeds, and sometimes I end up having queues of hidden low-view hatchlings on my scroll because I cannot freeze them yet, heh.

I wish it was possible to ban oneself for a couple of hours during exam periods.

"Your account has been locked for another 1 hour 12 minutes. If you wish to log in anyway, one random egg/hatchling on your scroll will be abandoned."

That should keep me focused on studying for a while xd.png

I want to be able to take dragons from the wilderness. sad.gif So many pretties...

That CB Holly there... and other CB holidays, retired breeds... *cries*

That CB Holly there... and other CB holidays, retired breeds... *cries*

And booo. Don't forget booo...

And booo.  Don't forget booo...

booo is breaking my heart. If we were ever allowed to adopt dragons from the wilderness, there would be a cat fight about her.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

booo is breaking my heart. If we were ever allowed to adopt dragons from the wilderness, there would be a cat fight about her.

Ohmigosh yes!

I want to be able to take dragons from the wilderness. sad.gif So many pretties...

I too would like this. Has anyone ever suggested a BSA for it? There are plenty of beautiful commons I would like to entice my direction.

I too would like this. Has anyone ever suggested a BSA for it? There are plenty of beautiful commons I would like to entice my direction.

There was actually a suggestion. it didn't do well with most of the forum.

There have been several suggestions for this. They all get shot down quite quickly. I think TJ may have put a complete nix on getting dragons from the Wilderness.

Who's "booo"? :s

CB Tinsel that got released...

I wish I could mess around with the coding, so I'd be able to play April Fools pranks on everybody and turn all my eggs to gold.

CB Tinsel that got released...

I wish I could mess around with the coding, so I'd be able to play April Fools pranks on everybody and turn all my eggs to gold.

Answer

booo's owner got their scroll burned and booo was released to the wild as a courtesy to all of the people who owned a dragon from her. It's one of the rarest lines on dragon cave - there's only one 2nd gen in existance.

I'm going to join the 'unlimited freezing' bandwagon. It would be an amazing help to my Guardian collection. Not to mention at the moment I'm still completing my scroll goal of 3 hatchlings for every breed and often run out. Especially given the glut of insta-hatchables so often on the AP

Answer

booo's owner got their scroll burned and booo was released to the wild as a courtesy to all of the people who owned a dragon from her. It's one of the rarest lines on dragon cave - there's only one 2nd gen in existance.

two. Booo had two children the same as her

Has anyone said anything about Snow Angels? I guess it's only two-thirds unreasonable, but I'd love to guarantee that my scroll gets the Snow Angel variety that I prefer smile.gif

This site needs a like button so folk can like posts that are awesome idea's.... Would make keeping track of the best idea's easier!

I would LOVE to be able to freeze more hatchies.

I would like a button to give everyone else viewing the AP the same insane lag as I have so when I see a nice egg there I have a fighting chance at it.

I'm hoping to find the perfect Gold Shimmer before too long... But you know what they say about wishes...

If wishes and dreams we nuts and beans we'd all be rich.....

It was rather discouraging to discover that there is one, and only one, male cb gold tinsel still active. Particularly, it was discouraging because I'm a big fan of even gen checkers, and I have a second gen bleeding moon from Apollo, the sole remaining active cb gold tinsel.

A bunch of the shimmers are unknown, meaning their owners are not active on the forum, or trading or gifting their shimmer children.

Is it unreasonable of me to wish that all this year's prize winners (I'm assuming there will be prize winners) would be people who will stay, who will breed their prize and keep breeding their prize, and be dedicated to the game?

Yeah, yeah yeah. I know that prize winners can get hounded by inappropriate PMs. Still. That's why we have a 'report' function, right? I think it would take a lot more than a flood of PMs to induce me to quit. Why can't all the prize winners be "lifers"?

It was rather discouraging to discover that there is one, and only one, male cb gold tinsel still active. Particularly, it was discouraging because I'm a big fan of even gen checkers, and I have a second gen bleeding moon from Apollo, the sole remaining active cb gold tinsel.

A bunch of the shimmers are unknown, meaning their owners are not active on the forum, or trading or gifting their shimmer children.

Is it unreasonable of me to wish that all this year's prize winners (I'm assuming there will be prize winners) would be people who will stay, who will breed their prize and keep breeding their prize, and be dedicated to the game?

Yeah, yeah yeah. I know that prize winners can get hounded by inappropriate PMs. Still. That's why we have a 'report' function, right? I think it would take a lot more than a flood of PMs to induce me to quit. Why can't all the prize winners be "lifers"?

This is why I'm hoping that past Prizes may some day become HM options. Plus, it'd give people something other than Hollies to pick. (Yeah, I know people can choose CB alts, hybrids and coloured Stripes, but hardly anyone ever does, alas...)

This is why I'm hoping that past Prizes may some day become HM options. Plus, it'd give people something other than Hollies to pick. (Yeah, I know people can choose CB alts, hybrids and coloured Stripes, but hardly anyone ever does, alas...)

I want to win and pick all of them