Svataben

Unreasonable Demands

Instead of a gold trophy I want one CB gold Dragon for each 500 dragons on my scroll tongue.gif

^ Something like this. I want two CB pairs of breeding golds. And I'd love a nice pair of hollys. And those CB pumpkins I missed because I had just joined and didn't know about holiday releases. And lots of rare CB dragons. And more egg and hatchling slots! I still lock myself on occasion. >.>

I want to automatically get an appropriate metal mate whenever I'm clever enough to grab something like THIS from the AP

<sniped the cool lineages out>

That actually happened to me today.

Grabbed this yesterday from the AP.

Today? Was gifted this. Unexpectedly.

so, you never know, on DC.

However unreasonable though, I'd like someone to gift me the perfect mates for this and this.

Which would be really tricky for that second one, as the only other male cb gold tinsel that I can find has no offspring.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

A cb gold egg is apparently very unreasonable.

Every single person who has one and is willing to trade only wants a neglected or some super rare that only the best players could possibly hope to have.

I wish I had a "write awesome description" button I could press when I have writer's block and can't think of a single, stupid description. dry.gif

I wish I had a "write awesome description" button I could press when I have writer's block and can't think of a single, stupid description. dry.gif

Hear, hear!

I want 4 breeding pairs of Golds, Silvers and Coppers...all CB pairs.

My current unreasonable demand: I want a huge pygmy release. Like... dozens of them. Just. Because.

Rare pygmies, common pygmies, pygmies with alts, breed only pygmies. Pygmy Heaven!

My current unreasonable demand: I want a huge pygmy release. Like... dozens of them. Just. Because.

Rare pygmies, common pygmies, pygmies with alts, breed only pygmies. Pygmy Heaven!

Silly Fi, it would be a small release because they're pygmies!

I'd like to add drakes to that, actually. Basically just release the "small creatures" c:

In fact, let's just clear the entire completed list of drakes and pygmies and add them. Like, now.

I want dimorphism for the Nhiostrifes.

And I want it to be easier to summon a Guardian. I tried about 6 times already and came up empty. sad.gif

@Abandonship - only 6 tries? I tried for just short of 3 years before I was successful for the first time. tongue.gif

and when I want a red or blue stripe from my stripes they should listen to me and give me one instead of every other color under the sun.

ETA: It worked! I went and tried two more pairs of stripes just after I posted this and they both gave me the correct color of eggs! Yay, dragons!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I want my dragon request (see link in sig) to be completed in a month. Highly unreasonable since most take a year rolleyes.gif I'd also like to get a description approved in the same amount of time but again...yeah. *sighs*

Edited by Sarah864

I'd wish to have more than one rare dragon (Paper dragon unbreedable)

That, or not to have missed the Grave Dragon...(Seriously find it the most beautiful dragon out there...and I missed it by a week)

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

I wish for a 2G Holly Thuwed, 2014's "CB" Gold Prize Dragon, whatever it may be, and 2Gs of the other Prize Dragons. >:D

Also, I wish for descriptions to be approved/denied at LIGHT SPEED. xd.png

In fact, let's just clear the entire completed list of drakes and pygmies and add them. Like, now.

Why only pygmies and drakes? Release ALL the dragons! Or at least the dragons I have on my completed list favourites list tongue.gif

*pokes all 12 hatchies and 5 eggs* "Grow up now! All of you! I want my gold trophy!" >.<

Edited by lainey_lane03

Also, I wish for descriptions to be approved/denied at LIGHT SPEED. xd.png

^This. And for a load of CB Holiday dragons.