TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I've snagged an incuhatchable CB White from the AP. My new DayDream was from the Forest and will take forever to hatch though. Most of my CB Whites and DayDreams are male, so I'm having to tweak a little.

ETA: Just need one more for my eight. Bred 5 BlueGlows too.

Edited by oddsoxdi

Welp, for my 2,000th post, I figured I'd share my good luck. X] I've managed to snag two CBs of the Crimsons and bred two (technically three, but one autoabandoned) of the glitterballs, so as long as influences work right, I'll have my pair of each! Whoo hoo!

~Feathers

Eggs other than Vamps can autoabandon?

If you breed your dragons when you're already at your egg limit, yup. I do this intentionally with things like Ices and Thunders when I just want to surprise someone in the AP. With this 'un, I knew I had a space or two left but wasn't sure how many, so I bred and whoops, there went a glitterball. X] It was cool, though, I cleared myself up and had another Daydream to breed. c:

~Feathers

I bred two 2nd gen Glitterballs to the AP two days ago, knowing I was scroll-locked so they would auto-abandon. When I checked on them, they are showing that they are at 5d 18h, so they'll hit the AP in maybe one day and 6 hours, ready to incu-hatch. xd.png

Happy hunting! biggrin.gif

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* I wanna know if I should freeze the cute non-2nd gen glitterball I bred or let it grow, c'mooon

EDIT: I mean, look at it! It's probably the cutest hatchling I have ever seen ><

Edited by LaHaine

*pokes TJ's hatchlings* I wanna know if I should freeze the cute non-2nd gen glitterball I bred or let it grow, c'mooon

EDIT: I mean, look at it! It's probably the cutest hatchling I have ever seen ><

Yes, but let it grow up so you can get MOAR!

Too bad my daydreams and whites are all the same gender >:D I'll wait until the next drop and try and snatch another white....

Murgleflurgle grow up TJ's crimsons. pleaaaase?

I've already got half a description idea for one of you

just need to read the real crimson description and make sure there's no breed mismatch problems

I love how I tried clicking in the last hourly drop for fun even though I know I'm egglocked. 4 out of 5 "overburdened" messages on 4 Crimsons and 1 Black egg. I hope my luck is this good later on rolleyes.gif

Edited by DeathCry

i on the other hand cant believe how bad my luck is today, i have been trying all day since i got back from work and i wasn't even able to catch a single egg.

really? really now mad.gif

Looking forward to seeing TJ's grow up *wiggle* especially those ... glitterballs? xd.png

Grow up little hatchies - I want to know if my lineage ideas will be good (Thinking Crimson x Harvest (as they both seem like big, lazy dragons - and possibly Lumina x Glitterball as they both seem to be 'shiny')

At least I know the little hatchlings will be adults when I wake up tomorrow! xd.png

I'm sooooo excited to see these guys all grown up!

I need another Glitter egg haha, I can't wait to see what the adults look like!!!!!!!!

:< Grow up so I can draw you new dragons!!

Also... wow I just stole all the crimsons from that last 5 min drop... (sorry to everyone else ^^; didn't mean to! Thought it'd be harder...)

also Now I need glitters =_=

Edited by 626lavaheart

How did you do that 626lavaheart?

Edited by Destiny Arts

Is it just me or do the S1 of the glitterball hatchlings look like a Manectric? xd.png

Anyone kinda wanna do a checker of white/daydream fails and have them combine at the end (of third or so gen) to make glitterballs? I think it may be quite adorable.

The crimsons seem adorable, I really wanna see them paired with heartseekers.

How did you do that 626lavaheart?

=_=; what I always do... listen to dubstep and middle click...

Though to be fair only 2 popped up in that drop.

(Also I kinda think that the Red ones are Royalty Dragons... or maybe Royal dragons. even if it doesn't fit xd.png)

Edited by 626lavaheart

No more crimsoms for me since the first drop. But on a bright note I did catch a CB gold in the volcano.

I wish my 2 crimson eggs would hatch already (I want more crimsons) >.<

but I need way more glitterball eggs. they are out numbered by crimsons T_T

atleast when I wake up tomorrow I can finally see the adult form

Edited by lollipop00