TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I wish my 2 crimson eggs would hatch already (I want more crimsons) >.<

but I need way more glitterball eggs. they are out numbered by crimsons T_T

atleast when I wake up tomorrow I can finally see the adult form

Edited by lollipop00

I wish that I could obtain another glitter ball and it being a second gen. Oh well

No more crimsoms for me since the first drop. But on a bright note I did catch a CB gold in the volcano.

.....i don't like you so much now ohmy.gif congrats, maybe in 5 years i can get a CB gold tongue.gif

=_=; what I always do... listen to dubstep and middle click...

Though to be fair only 2 popped up in that drop.

(Also I kinda think that the Red ones are Royalty Dragons... or maybe Royal dragons. even if it doesn't fit xd.png)

That would explain Imbecamiel's amusement when these were released. It would be funny because both breeds they made that were released are royal. It would fit alphabetically too... I think you may be on to something here!

Also, this. Future breeding pair.

.....i don't like you so much now :o congrats, maybe in 5 years i can get a CB gold :P

Heheh, it took me over 4 years to get my first one - and even then I didn't manage to catch one, it was a gift from an awesome person. (I only hesitate to publicize the name for fear people may beg her for similar gifts, not because she doesn't deserve the credit. <3)

I am soooo excited for the babies to grow up! I'm kinda tempted to just stay up until they do, but that'd be a really stupid idea because I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. XD

Heheh, it took me over 4 years to get my first one - and even then I didn't manage to catch one, it was a gift from an awesome person. (I only hesitate to publicize the name for fear people may beg her for similar gifts, not because she doesn't deserve the credit. <3)

I am soooo excited for the babies to grow up! I'm kinda tempted to just stay up until they do, but that'd be a really stupid idea because I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow. xd.png

Isn't that like in ten hours? Or can hatchlings grow up before four days? And am I right about lavaheart's guess about the name?

I grabbed the only crimson out of that last 5-minute drop, sorry everyone else. When you are a ninja like me it just becomes an unstoppable instinct. ninja.gif

Edited by TVTD

I am soooo excited for the babies to grow up! I'm kinda tempted to just stay up until they do, but that'd be a really stupid idea because I've got a long day ahead of me tomorrow.

Isn't that like in ten hours? Or can hatchlings grow up before four days? And am I right about lavaheart's guess about the name?

Yeah, it's about 8 now. But I'm a total night owl, so staying up late is always waaaaay more appealing than getting up early. *g*

As for the name... *cough* I can neither confirm nor deny. But I can tell you that as soon as it grows up what was amusing me should become obvious to others. And it was not intentional on my part.

You guys. With catching eggs. I caught only one by myself. I forgot the trick I was told to use at Halloween but lol oh well I guess.

We won't know until us members start getting adults, so for about 2 days, 1 hour, and 16 minutes.

I won't stay up, I have to work fairly early in the morning so I don't want to go wiped out.

Yeah, it's about 8 now. But I'm a total night owl, so staying up late is always waaaaay more appealing than getting up early. *g*

As for the name... *cough* I can neither confirm nor deny. But I can tell you that as soon as it grows up what was amusing me should become obvious to others. And it was not intentional on my part.

But that's like six in the morning where I am. Maybe I can see them when I wake up, provided I have time and am not too tired to remember.

What's the BSA?

You'll know when your dragons grow up. Or someone else's do who is willing to share, but before then, no one has any idea.

Does anyone know of any gifting threads currently up for the new release? I still haven't gotten any Crimsons and I've been watching the volcano for about 2 hours xd.png

I have been trying to catch two more eggs, but they're very slippery smile.gif . Well, maybe I would try to breed the others.

Unngggggggghitstakingsoloooooooooong.

The only thing stopping me from engaging in a full-on whining campaign is the possibility that TJ might turn this game right around and no ice cream dragons for anybody.

I missed the getting a blue one get:/ I hate it when they do this. Only announce it on the forums. I know it's how it usually always happens but I keep missing them unless they are holidaysXD -sighs-

I missed the getting a blue one get:/ I hate it when they do this. Only announce it on the forums. I know it's how it usually always happens but I keep missing them unless they are holidaysXD -sighs-

The blue ones are breed only White x Daydream, so you can definitely still get one, or many! smile.gif There are still Crimsons around the Volcano too, although they're pretty tough to grab right now.

I am scroll-locked now so I can not get any more crimson or glitterball eggs DX

Hurry up and grow hatchies I must see the adult crimsons ^^

I wish mine would grow already >.>

I'm so excited to see the adults. Especially the Crimsons. My very excellent friend Imbecamiel made them. I'm so proud of her for rocking the dragons for everyone. happy.gif

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I missed them like 20 times and misclicked twice...

People love those dragons, don't they?

I had no luck hahaha. sad.gif

I wish people with more than five crimson dragons gave people like me a chance.

Edited by Aquakyogre

The blue ones are breed only White x Daydream, so you can definitely still get one, or many! smile.gif There are still Crimsons around the Volcano too, although they're pretty tough to grab right now.

Thank you lovely cuttlefish:)