TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Possibly that too many people are viewing the same page?

I'm not sure. During my last hunt there were first 11, then 14 users listed in the forest. That's not so much. I haven't seen so much stutter when the new release drops began. And then there were more than 200 users hunting. Odd.

I'm not trying to sound silly here, but what is the 'stuttering' affect? I've read through a few pages and couldn't find a very clear meaning of what it meant and didn't notice anything during the last drop, so could someone please explain?

To go back on topic, the new sprites are STUNNING. smile.gif

I'm not trying to sound silly here, but what is the 'stuttering' affect? I've read through a few pages and couldn't find a very clear meaning of what it meant and didn't notice anything during the last drop, so could someone please explain?

To go back on topic, the new sprites are STUNNING. smile.gif

It is where instead of a normal drop it drops one or two eggs at a time for a period of time.

Edit:

This drop seems normal, thankfully, was able to drop a missclick and quickly grabbed another crimson, taking my total to ten.

Edited by Nectaris

yesterday i was able to catch a total of 4 but today i wasn't even able to catch 1 T^T

i need 2 crimsons to complete my total of 6

Just caught my eight Crimson and thus completed my basic set of four CB pairs (if all gender as influenced).

Will have to catch more if they're the ones with the BSA rolleyes.gif

Congrats on getting your eight! smile.gif I need three more to get there, but they are soooo pretty, and I'll want more, even if they aren't the BSA! :

And - yes - the - drops - have - been - a - little - - - - strange! lol

11 crimson eggs so far, plus 2 glitterballs that I bred. I will try to catch another crimson egg as soon as the last one from the first batch hatches.

For the glitterballs, I was happy to find that I had a couple of old white and daydream dragons (4 letter codes) that I had never bred. This resulted in this new baby dragon that has rather old parents.

It almost seems as if you can only get either Crimson or Glitter easily. xd.png

Some people catch dozens of Crimsons but only breed few Glimmers, I got ten Glimmerballs out of my 11 breedings, but all the most careful stalking only let me catch ONE Crimson. But I traded for a second Crimson so that's fine with me.

There could have been a drop, but you could have missed it since it went by so fast! lol

I haven't caught a single crimson dragon, but breed quite a few glitters smile.gif I'm not the fastest clicker, and there's alwasy at least 50 people on the page at a time sad.gif

I haven't caught a single crimson dragon, but breed quite a few glitters smile.gif I'm not the fastest clicker, and there's alwasy at least 50 people on the page at a time sad.gif

And that's on a good day. Its lucky to only find 50 XP

You're lucky, JapanRocks! xd.png I only have two glitters because a friend of mine gifted me the only one he had! << My Whites and daydreams were less than giving! One pair even refused!

The nerve of some dragons~ Looks like I'll have to get some more cave born whites and daydreams!

This isnt an hourly drop? blink.gif

I've been so busy recently I missed most of the drops (so I dont know).

I only see eggs at the hour. blink.gif

There are around 2 or 3 eggs dropped every five minutes, but they're snatched up super quick!

I haven't been able to get any CB Crimsons yet, but I'm more excited to see what the adult sprites look like! Only 12 hours for the Crimson and 14 for the "Glitterballs"!

This isnt an hourly drop? blink.gif

I've been so busy recently I missed most of the drops (so I dont know).

I only see eggs at the hour. blink.gif

No, I just caught my last Crimson at the xx:20 minute drop.

There are around 2 or 3 eggs dropped every five minutes, but they're snatched up super quick!

I'm on my slow computer so that must be why they arent showing up, thanks for clarifying biggrin.gif

You're welcome! xd.png My computer's pretty fast and even I don't see the five minute drops sometimes!

In 8 hours I'll have 6 Scarlet hatchlings.

Edited by CheshireFox

SQUEEEEE!!! I just got one of the Crimsons I've been trying to trade for! This brings me to six so far! Thank you, dear trader! wub.gif

got 10 crimsons so far 4 hatchies and 6 eggs. Two will hatch soon <3

I need more hybrids though DX

Edited by lollipop00

I've managed to catch 5 Crimsons (been trading them though, well some) but haven't been able to get any glitters. I've offered here and there, but so far have only managed to get one. As long as I can get a second eventually, I'm fine rolleyes.gif

Welp, for my 2,000th post, I figured I'd share my good luck. X] I've managed to snag two CBs of the Crimsons and bred two (technically three, but one autoabandoned) of the glitterballs, so as long as influences work right, I'll have my pair of each! Whoo hoo!

~Feathers