TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Go check your PM-box dear ^^

Wheeeeeeeeee.............. thank you so much!!! smile.giflaugh.gif

I hope that next week, when I switch the pairs around, at least one of them will gimme a glitterball. Sigh ....

Usually, newly released hybrids are much easier to obtain, but this, this is beyond ridiculous. Totally ....

Wheeeeeeeeee.............. thank you so much!!! smile.giflaugh.gif

I hope that next week, when I switch the pairs around, at least one of them will gimme a glitterball. Sigh ....

Usually, newly released hybrids are much easier to obtain, but this, this is beyond ridiculous. Totally ....

Meh breeding is mostly reduced during releases I think ^^

And I bred 6 gen 2 Glitterballs now, so it's a normal ratio for me.

Aside from the 2 I just gave you, I sent 3 to the AP and gave 1 to someone else.

I wouldn't worry too much smile.gif

Did anyone's new hatchlings grow up?

It's pretty unlikely that anyone's hatchies will grow up before TJ's.

Meh breeding is mostly reduced during releases I think ^^

And I bred 6 gen 2 Glitterballs now, so it's a normal ratio for me.

Aside from the 2 I just gave you, I sent 3 to the AP and gave 1 to someone else.

I wouldn't worry too much smile.gif

Send some of those breeding luck this way next week! smile.gif

By the looks of it, I guess trading is my only option now.

Send some of those breeding luck this way next week! smile.gif

By the looks of it, I guess trading is my only option now.

Not next week xd.png

I need to breed some for myself too smile.gif

But I am in no rush, so I gave mine away. The Crimsons were more my priority so I can get my scroll goal fo 10 CBs of each breed, and I reached it!

SO I'm happy ^^

Ooooh... I missed everything... I've been sick as hell these two last weeks and it's not going to get better anytime soon... Stupid body letting me down T_T

Ah... Is it still worth trying to get them, or should I just go back to bed and try to sleep...?

These glitterballs are blue for a reason. All the excitement building up for them and then it goes ... limp. laugh.gif

I think waiting on the glitterballs is better. Given that both daydreams and glitters are dimorphic, I was to see how the adults look before I decide how to influence them. Do I want both genders in a lineage or 1?

just when you're beginning to think you'll never get a new release egg, someone gifts it to you wub.gif i just have to say, the DC community is by far the friendliest and most generous that i've ever come across!

thank you!

I'm so glad I was there for the very first of the rush, otherwise I can't seem to catch anymore of the Crimsons now. I'm just ending up with a bunch of misclicks instead, and not even a Gold or a Magma among them. rolleyes.gif

I so love my little Crimsons, I just want more! wub.gif

I got one out of pure luck but...Oh, so I'm guess I'm indeed too late for a pair =/

Ah, well, I'll focus on getting back to health, good job to those who where faster and more lucky than I was! smile.gif

Got 1 of the new bred type, and none of the new one released in the volcano biome. I guess my browsers just can't keep up (I've tried all the ones install and no difference in speed)

Oh wells, maybe I'll be able to catch one when things go back to normal...

Some of the Scarlets I have, have interesting codes...one being WvnDc. xd.png Though I've seen some other interesting ones in some hatcheries too. xd.png Now I have the perfect name for it when it hatches. biggrin.gif

I may grab a few more of the Scarlets also, though that is if I can manage to grab them. xd.png

Edited by DarkFire1

Day 4. Hopefully some luck with scarlets.

Anyone know how long these drops last?

Anyone here willing to trade....

Edited by alphawolfhuskee

They're a permanent addition to the Cave and will always be there, it's not a Limited Edition egg, like a Holiday or anything.

Day 4. Hopefully some luck with scarlets.

Anyone know how long these drops last?

Anyone here willing to trade....

these are perm cave additions smile.gif

Bred 3 more daydream x white pairings and got two white eggs and then another hybrid egg.

I have 4 Crimson eggs, so I'm happy. I'm trying for one more. I have a 'glitterball' egg, and a misclicked Magma I wasn't about to release. And my glitterball has the tinest crack now! smile.gif Can't wait to see these adults!

I hope that these will show up in the cave on a regular basis and not go the way of other releases and simply disappear. It seems like if you don't get eggs right when they drop, or within just a few hours, they all turn into rares and you never see them. It sucks.

Edited by MedievalMystic

Didn't do too bad on my attempted hybrid breedings last night... One "Glitterball" egg, one "no interest," one White, and one refusal. Fortunately, I have enough CB Whites that I'd collected earlier as potential mates for various things that I can easily replace the one that refused with another next week. ^^

Bred 3 more daydream x white pairings and got two white eggs and then another hybrid egg.

hehe your on a roll Ruby! smile.gif

Finally caught a crimson so I'll have 2 pairs^^ and was able to get one pair for somone else as well.