TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

3 hours to go until TJ's Crimson grows up!

One has BSA? O_O I hope it is not the one at the volcano since I have a hard time getting one xd.png. It's royal pain when my net is not as fast as other players xd.png. Will keep trying^^.

Anyone found any 'glitterballs' in the AP yet? tongue.gif

caught another Crimson at a 5-minute drop. Now I have 7.

Anyone found any 'glitterballs' in the AP yet? tongue.gif

caught another Crimson at a 5-minute drop. Now I have 7.

I bred 3 to the AP but yesterday

^^

aaannd I just bred 3 even gens glitters and had them goto the AP myself.

(no 2nd gen though T.T ran out of whites oddly)

I might be able to breed more... but I'd rather not breed broken lineages...

Edited by 626lavaheart

Crimsons are starting to hatch - now time to hunt down some glitterballs biggrin.gif Darn they're cute.

Caught my 10th crimson egg. In my head I'm calling them Royal Crimsons already - can't wait to see what their actual name is! xd.png

Caught my 10th crimson egg. In my head I'm calling them Royal Crimsons already - can't wait to see what their actual name is! xd.png

10? I stopped at 4! xd.png

I might get two more just incase these do turn out to be Royally Rare.

yay!! my new red eggs need only a few days more and than they will hatch!! If they are both the same gender I'll trade for the opposite gender dragon!! biggrin.gif

Urgh, these crimsons are driving me nuts... My connection isn't even bad and I've only managed to catch one so far. @A@ I'm waiting to breed for a glitter until I hopefully get one more crimson to have a pair, but gosh the glitters are darling!

10? I stopped at 4! xd.png

I might get two more just incase these do turn out to be Royally Rare.

My current scroll goals mean I need another 5, actually! tongue.gif I'm hopeless scroll-locked right now though (6 eggs, 15 hatchies) so I won't be catching *anything* until something grows up. rolleyes.gif

Yes, it's counting down the minutes now - I'm so curious !

So far I'd like to give a big thank you to TJ and the spriters ! These hatchies look so adorable, if the adults hold that promise there are going to be two new breeds among my favourites !

I managed to catch 4 Crimsons so far, and that was quite an ordeal - I don't know how many "Sorry, someone else..." messages I've seen in the last days. rolleyes.gif On the hour drops I even gave up trying - absolutely nothing to get there.

A Daydream and White hybrid is a great idea - I especially love the Whites, and like the Daydreams well enough, so it'll be great to be able to breed them for a third kind of dragon ! (Hopefully with a nice BSA to top it off.)

And new hybrid at all - yey !

It's a bit strange, though, that the little "Glitterballs" don't have any own description (yet?). I hope they'll still get one, it would be a real shame if such beautiful dragons didn't have any !

Now come on, little dragons, grow up already !

Edit: Wait a minute - Imbecamiel did the Crimsons ?! The person I owe my beloved, wonderful, perfect Royal Blues to ?! Ohhhh, now I'm sure I'll love the adults ! *hits the F5 over and over again*

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

I got a glitterball on my only available breed 'cause I only have one female daydream tongue.gif it hatched today :>

My current scroll goals mean I need another 5, actually! tongue.gif I'm hopeless scroll-locked right now though (6 eggs, 15 hatchies) so I won't be catching *anything* until something grows up. rolleyes.gif

My scroll goals are at least 40 (20 male 20 female) of everything that I can get that many of but I'm afraid with the new release schedule (which I do like by the way) will make that a bit hard to keep doing that. smile.gif

TJ's are almost adults and I'm really looking forward seeing the pretties.

Nabbed one more, but I gifted one hatchling away. Soooo, that means that unfortunately I need to catch one more to fulfill my scroll goals.

ETA:

Anyone found any 'glitterballs' in the AP yet?

I breed a 4th even gen from a spriter's alt for the AP.

Edited by PointOfOrigin

:0

Oh, the crimson adults are pretty.

Very original ;D.

OMG, I LOVE the Royal Crimson adult! Very well done, Imbecamiel and Nectaris!

Edited by PieMaster

The royal crimsons (I was hoping for royal ruby smile.gif ) are beautiful.