TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Finally! After 72 hours of trying practically every drop, I've managed to catch 1 (ONE) Crimson. Longest time it's EVER taken me to get a new release dragon.

After 30 clicks I only got 1!!!!! -__-' you people have nasa internet and clicks like lighting!

After 4 hours, I got 3 - and that was like 100 clicks per hourly drop.

After 30 clicks I only got 1!!!!! -__-' you people have nasa internet and clicks like lighting!

I've only got one after clicking 253.

On the :45, I somehow clicked on a Pink I never saw and got the overburdened message on a Magma. No Crimson. dry.gif

Still waiting on one trade, egg number 8 if I get it, but my last Crimson trade, for egg number 7, was really sweet, and for me a very special egg from an awesome person, and artist! wub.gif

4 hatchies now smile.gif

Grabbed two more Scarlets for secret surprise gifting(I only grab 3 breeding pairs for myself during releases) and bred one second gen glitterball. My other cb pair gave me a white egg, more hopeful than an out and out refusal.

Edited by CheshireFox

I only have a crimson and a glitterball... -.-

But...I don't feel like being egg-locked (even though it doesn't matter, hatcheries ftw) XD

Hopefully one of my new eggs or hatchlings are male. *poke poke poke*

For those who want to collect glitterball fails or need an ultimatum for when CB whites and daydreams are gonna dissapear from the AP, the eggs I've gotten today were dated April 6th (the day before the release) soo get ready for all the fails and the accidental auto-abandons or wave goodbye to easy to find CB whites and daydreams.

(I swear, I will have more pairs besides my earth x earth and deep sea x skywing that will produce hybrids for me... xd.png;

(And before anyone offers let me be stubborn about breeding my own at least a little longer. tongue.gif )

These eggs are seriously awesome. So happy I was able to get my fill of 6 Crimson's. PHew~ So glad I had cleared out space the day before. OMG. What luck! I had no idea this was gonna be released when It did. It was really just luck.

... and then able trade two for two glitterball's. Though... I do want more Glitterball's... ;A; kinda sad I didn't invest in getting whites a lot sooner... I only have a lot of Daydreams and one white. LOL... oh well.

Awesome Release. Can't wait to have my adults. <3

Looking for more Crimsons... and Daydreams.... biggrin.gif

74 people and I still didn't get one Crimson egg, even with a smaller and faster computer. I saw a CB Black egg though, the first time I seen that.

Why do some rares seem to drop during these releases?

Anyway, I need two of them and now I'm starting to get a bit annoyed because I'm now starting to care about getting them, the glitterball is taken care of, I got a female white egg in the works.

locked myself back up- 4 Scarlet eggs for random gifting to people with less stellar interwebs once they can be teleported, one glitter ball, and a white egg.

Now it's bedtime.

Edited by CheshireFox

Man those drops are going fast! Caught one Crimson on the last hourly, gonna try one more time before bed.

I have plenty of CB Whites, but just five CB Daydreams. Still, out of the five breedings two produced Daydreams, one White, and two with no egg at all. Hope I have better luck next week!!

Can't wait to see what the adult sprites look like! C:

I could have swore i saw the glow egg adult looks before dry.gif now i can't remember..., drops are getting harder and harder to catch

haha, this is gonna make the Whites and Daydreams more wanted for a while, huh. I've only seen like 3 Whites in the AP tonight, and even less Daydreams xd.png

Well not for long though.

Purples and Spitfires also make Hybrids and they are quite common in the cave ^^

Have not caught a crimson myself. But some generous people have send me some.

Thank you many many times!

haha, this is gonna make the Whites and Daydreams more wanted for a while, huh. I've only seen like 3 Whites in the AP tonight, and even less Daydreams xd.png

I picked up one odd Dream in the AP, but tossed it back because I needed a CB. Couldn't catch any of the others I saw. I did better trading, and managed to make a good deal for two CBs. <3 It does seem like there are more people looking than offering right now, so I count myself VERY lucky in all of this.

Now, I just hope my Whites like the new Dreams! lol

That would explain Imbecamiel's amusement when these were released. It would be funny because both breeds they made that were released are royal. It would fit alphabetically too... I think you may be on to something here!

Really =_=?

I thought that if it was royal then it would come before... royal blue... OH YA! D is bigger than B xd.png

:l then ya I think I'll stand by my prediction. shame I won't get a jump on names. Anything King/royal was probably taken long ago.