TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Love the Royal Crimsons. They are gorgeous. Congrats, Imbecamiel and thanks so much. Will really have to hunt down some more of these guys.

Now the long wait to see what the hybrid looks like. Torture. AAAggghhhhhh!

LOVE the Royal Crimson, beautiful sprite!

I would really love a BSA like 'nurture' that would take a day off the growing time of hatchies, like 'incubate' for eggs. But I am not going to get my hopes up too high that that is what it could be.

The sprite art for the Royal Crimsons is lovely, but that temperament....

If they aren't our BSA dragon I may stop at just a pair and maybe some frozen hatchies. I don't think my scroll can hold all that ego. tongue.gif

The Royal Crimson is every bit as fierce and wicked as I hoped it would be! Awesome dragon! I'm thrilled to have gotten 4 so far. Hopefully, I'll have a small army eventually. smile.gif

I can't wait to see the 'glitterball' all grown! The glitterball baby is one of the most beautiful, if not the most beautiful, baby...I can only imagine the adults will be equally so!

(My glitterball baby hatched! biggrin.gif It's so damn cute I wish I really could snuggle it! xd.png)

Thanks again, TJ and the artists! <3

Edited by MedievalMystic

There were none this release, I tried and this is one release that I can get since I leave at 7:00, but there was no Crimson

Was that drop seriously less than one minute? O_o What happened? I thought drops were supposed to last a little longer than that now..

This drop went fast... o.o I just want 1 more Crimson for scroll goals.

saw a Silver and a Magma passing by too...

And well, thanks. :3 I sure hope/know you will like the 'glitterball' adults. They're one of my favorite creations. ^^

When I got to the volcano, it was 1 minute after the hour and there was one egg in there. I didn't necessarily expect it to be easy to get more Crimson eggs, but this is ridiculous.

Ooooo that adult sprite is goooorgeous! It's like a nice in between for those who wanted a new Red dragon sprite and those who wanted to keep the old one~

I am SO in love with these dragons! I'm trying to work out the stories about their arrival in Verdant (my dragon community) and how they will fit in to the community.

Royal Crimson Dragons are so named due to their massive size and confident, regal bearing. Most of the time they are laid back, ignoring non-prey creatures smaller than themselves, although they will occasionally take fresh kills from other dragons as a reminder of their place in the social order. Although there are few other dragons large enough to pose a threat to Royal Crimsons, they have little tolerance for potential rivals and will fiercely defend their territory from such intruders.

As for the BSA? I'd love to see Nurture too, and hope it arrives with our adults.

I really hope the hybrids don't have the BSA. On my scroll, I have one surname for BSA dragons, and another one for hybrids. The shallow water dragons annoy me enough as it is, and I really don't' want the irritation to grow -.-

Royal Crimsons are amazing though, love the darker tones of red <3

Maybe it's a glitch...because there still is people who need them, and I tried using my newest computer which is a Toshiba and is faster than my old laptop and computer, but I still didn't get anything...

And now this? I got one white hatchling for the glitterball and a CB Nebula, but still not Crimson and now this....

Totally called it! xd.png Love 'em!

You seem to have such a good connection with the cave. Catching things, nobody else even sees, finding codes others might be looking for, and knowing dragon's breed names before they're communicated. I wish some of that could rub off on me... laugh.gif

I just started a Royal Crimson x Royal Blues lineage thread in Breeding. I think those two, with their deep colors, would look great together. Plus you can add Silvers and Golds for accent lineage colors!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Royal Crimsons? No wonder the spriter thought the choice of release was funny xd.png

With the way the Cave and the AP have sped up lately, I'd love the hatchling incubate.  but I still think I will be scroll-locked forever!  xd.png

As for potential partners for the new dragons, I agree with Gold for the Crimson, but I suspect they will make awesome Tinsel partners, too.  Also, Brimstone, Harvest, Guardian, Ember, Stone, Gray and Black all seem like good potentials for possible pairings.

As for the little Blues, I really want to see them with Purples, Waterhorses, or Albinos.  They may be very nice with Shadow Walkers, too!

I don't know why I left Royal Blues and Silvers off my original list, but I'd add Thunders, Electrics, Nocturnes, Horse Dragons, Albinos, GWs, Spitfires, Stripes, Speckles, Shimmerscales - well the Crimsons are just going to look amazing in so many combinations! wub.gif

Edited by dragongrrl

Nah, Destiny Arts. I'm pretty sure the Stones and Geodes are still bigger. Probably the Pebbles too.

And dragongrrl, everything looks good with Shadow Walkers. *whistles innocently*

Wut? Of course I'm biased.

The Royal Crimsons are gorgeous though.

Beautiful Dragons, those Royal Crimsons.. smile.gif

And the SoulPeace dragons too..

Edited by imperatrica101

You seem to have such a good connection with the cave. Catching things, nobody else even sees, finding codes others might be looking for, and knowing dragon's breed names before they're communicated. I wish some of that could rub off on me... laugh.gif

...If I knew what the secret was, I'd share it! tongue.gif I guessed the name of the Royal Crimsons from the hints Cami dropped, plus their sort position. And they looked so regally draconic. *squooshes all the RC hatchies*

Also, now I have a dilemma - I was hoping these guys would replace the red Dorsals in one of my lineages, but the one breed Royal Crimsons don't look good with is Balloons. Know what they do look good with? Red Dorsals! rolleyes.gif Looks like I may end up with a duplicate breed (red and purple Dorsals) in my lineage after all...