TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Ahhh! The hybrid ones look gorgeous! ;w; Thank you TJ and Spriters! <3

It's been a while since i've gotten on DC, glad to come back to new eggs! biggrin.gif I'm hoping to grab one more of those crimson egg(which i'm having trouble getting haha, i used to be so good at grabbing them asldkjsa OTL ) and i'll be happily locked!

Is it just me or are CB Blacks more common now? I've seen 3 already, and they used to be super rare. blink.gif

All of them are sick, and I can't see the times.

The time TJ posted the first post will give a good impression. That time +3 days

All of them are sick, and I can't see the times.

You probably just clicked on the frozen ones. TJ usually freezes at least one new release.

And don't worry about them being sick, TJ's eggs and hatchies are always sick. But they're immune so everything's ok.

Edited by Isuzu

16 hours for the hatchies to grow up? I want to freeze the Glitterball once it hatches, I know it might be the one with the BSA, but they are so cute

On another note, the sort function when I sort too many dragons at once works funny xd.png

Whoa... what is going on with the biomes? They were all empty at XX:00 and then had about one egg each 10 seconds later. Is everyone else seeing this too?

Sporadic stutter = scary

And another stutter drop. I hope this is a glitch and not something new TJ is trying, for I am not finding them as fun as normal drops.

Whoa... what is going on with the biomes? They were all empty at XX:00 and then had about one egg each 10 seconds later. Is everyone else seeing this too?

Sporadic stutter = scary

I think it happens most of the time? It takes a few seconds for eggs to actually drop on the hourly drop, at least for me xd.png

EDIT: Now that I checked, it is acting weird, isn't it?

Edited by LaHaine

I need a crimson for my friend. I also wish I could have a GLITTERBALL they are so cute!

Welp, I accidentally miss-clicked and now i'm locked with a guardian. (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Oh well, i'll get it next time. Good luck to all of you who are still hunting! smile.gif

And don't worry about them being sick, TJ's eggs and hatchies are always sick. But they're immune so everything's ok.

I remember way back when, the eggs/hatchlings would actually die, and everyone would be in a panic because "we killed TJ's eggs/hatchlings"!!

The last 2 hourly drops have been wierd! I have never seen it "stutter" or "hiccup" like it has done. I hope it's not permanent.

I've only caught one crimson egg, which I guess is better than those who got none. And it figures my whites and daydreams are all the same genders so I can't even breed them yet. =u=;

i'm glad i wasn't the only one who had problems with this drop tongue.gif

i was worried that my internet maybe too slow that all eggs just disappear after i refresh xd.png

Meruru-- the cave is very glitchy... the page switched between the successful page and the unsucessful multiple times before settling on overburdened, even though I have 2-3 free spaces...?

I remember way back when, the eggs/hatchlings would actually die, and everyone would be in a panic because "we killed TJ's eggs/hatchlings"!!

The last 2 hourly drops have been wierd! I have never seen it "stutter" or "hiccup" like it has done. I hope it's not permanent.

I don't think I was around back then xd.png since I'm pretty sure this wasn't an issue anymore back in 09 when I joined (or my memory isn't as good as I thought) but I'm guessing TJ just used his godly admin powers and brought everything back to life.

Oh and ditto on the last two drops being weird.

Honestly, the page is so slow...

Any more guesses on BSA? I think we pretty much guessed everything...

Hoping the Crimson gets the BSA, as then it cannot be rare....

Yeah, that drop was weird.. I noticed something like that while the Speckle-release, though it wasn't this bad.

Anyway.

Just got two White x Daydream pairs but both gave me a lovely Glitterball. °^^°

I think it's because last time drops lasted longer. Also, this time a lot of people realized from last time lots of CB rares dropped along with the new stuff, so more people stalking the Volcano.

Also, the sprites are JUST FREAKING AWESOME.

The last 2  hourly drops have been wierd! I have never seen it "stutter" or "hiccup" like it has done. I hope it's not permanent.

I'm seeing this "stutters" for quite a while now. In all biomes. It was there before the new release, then seemed to have gone, now it's back. No idea, though, what's going on...

This is hysterical! Yesterday the AP was littered with DayDreams - today, not a one in sight.

I was lucky enough, too

Last week I was thinking "the daydream sprites are soooooo lovely, how come I only have 3 of them?!" and grabbed another 2 CB eggs from the AP.

I have been collecting whites in the AP for a few weeks because yes, I remember the times when CB whites were really hard to find.

I'm seeing this "stutters" for quite a while now. In all biomes. It was there before the new release, then seemed to have gone, now it's back. No idea, though, what's going on...

Possibly that too many people are viewing the same page?

Just caught my eight Crimson and thus completed my basic set of four CB pairs (if all gender as influenced).

Will have to catch more if they're the ones with the BSA rolleyes.gif

Maybe, but there's normally only 2-9 people in Forest and it happens there too.

Finally. ONE CRIMSON. *sighs*

Now for another, once my thunder egg hatches...