TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

I can't believe I was so late hearing about this. huh.gif I only have one white male and two day dream females. My male didn't like my female. SIGH. Have to wait and see if maybe he will like the other one. Have yet to spot one of the red eggs yet in the bio. So I am starting off slow with these new release. Just going to keep trying. rolleyes.gif Anyone know how long these will be around?

I can't believe I was so late hearing about this.  huh.gif  I only have one white male and two day dream females. My male didn't like my female. SIGH. Have to wait and see if maybe he will like the other one.  Have yet to spot one of the red eggs yet in the bio. So I am starting off slow with these new release. Just going to keep trying.  rolleyes.gif  Anyone know how long these will be around?

They're permanent additions to the cave, so... forever xd.png They might get more 'rare' though, if they're a sought-after breed or if they have a BSA. Good luck!

Edited by silver_chan

Not that anyone will see buried on page 50, but I really loved seeing the new releases happen as TJ had previously announced. I hope the Cave can keep it up, because it's fun having new dragons on a more regular basis!

Also, thanks for the Easter egg hunt. I missed replying to that thread. happy.gif

<3 Cave!

Plus, knowing when they will drop, could maybe get people to plan their trades so they won't be egglocked. Less complaints.

Baw, I wish my reds were available to incubate. DX I would have been able to ER the new eggs and grab/breed more. xd.png Guess I'll have to wait. :X

Gulp! blink.gif

Just had 4 pairs of Daydream x White REFUSED each other, 1 pair gave me a daydream and 2 pairs No interest. Da fudge???

Gulp! blink.gif

Just had 4 pairs of Daydream x White REFUSED each other, 1 pair gave me a daydream and 2 pairs No interest. Da fudge???

I feel your pain !!! Out of my 4 pairs, 3 flat out refused each other, so I only got one egg. I'm really worried about what that will mean for the future, it might be very hard to meet my goals. Next week I'll have to switch everyone around and try again.

Oh well, I really like my precious shiny eggy. So pretty ! I have high hopes for these new breeds, I'm looking forwards to seeing the adults.

ooooo, sorry to hear that Arlymaye!! Looks like it might be time to get some more whites and daydreams!!! sad.gif

Maybe next week you can switch off the partners and try again. But wow, that's an unlucky streak the likes of which I haven't seen for some time.

Sorry to hear that. o.o

Try mixing them next week? trade for them?

I got my last 4 through trading. I'm happy having 3 pairs of each for now. <3

Snagged another Scarlet on a five!

@Arley and Anna - OWWWWitch!! Does not bode well! I've not had any outright refusals, luckily. Better luck net week, guys!

ETA @ Ayelldee - dear sweet hub o'mine, you can't count! You have 7 Scarlets rolleyes.gif

Edited by oddsoxdi

My first egg should hatch soon xd.png

Edit: Aaaand it hatched. Sweet, I'm back in the game

Edited by Isuzu

All my daydream x white pairs refused each other ;.; aww man, I really wanted to watch one of those pretties up there grow!

Grrr - just tried to get another crimson and mis-clicked on a guardian.

I vote the new BSA allows us to abandon caveborns without waiting five hours!

Ouch, too many multi refusals. I hope my last male x white like each other. If not, I'll try the pair switching. (saw 1 gold and 1 silver in the last drop too)

laugh.gif

you and me both---

Grrr - just tried to get another crimson and mis-clicked on a guardian.

That would be AWESOME. Especially with more releases happening. wink.gif

Gulp! blink.gif

Thank god my scroll goal is 5 CB males and females of each.

I just bred 3 Gen2 glitterballs to the AP smile.gif

Hope the catchers will be happy!

ETA @ Ayelldee - dear sweet hub o'mine, you can't count! You have 7 Scarlets rolleyes.gif

Yes dear.

It's not good news hearing of so many refusals between the DD's and Whites.

ETA: Hey, cool! One of my new Scarlets has a TJ code! http://dragcave.net/lineage/tjXe2

Edited by Ayelldee

:headdesk: Well, just bred my last 4 available pairs of Daydream x White and NADA! Lol .. this is the worst breeding record for me ever, if I may say so, outside of the metal drought.

:headdesk: Well, just bred my last 4 available pairs of Daydream x White and NADA! Lol .. this is the worst breeding record for me ever, if I may say so, outside of the metal drought.

wow, your just in the pits today with glow eggs breeding ohmy.gif

Go check your PM-box dear ^^

I only have two pairs but it's good to know I am not alone( at least mine didn't refuse)

there will be a riot if the hybrid is the one with the BSA---

a BSA dragon that is hard to get just doesn't seem right