TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

My new babies hatched wub.gif I love the glitterballs!

3 hybrids from 7 breedings

well then

Maybe it's just me, but that was a weird drop. Only one egg at a time showed up, not a line of 3 eggs. Then the egg would disappear, and there would be nothing. Then maybe one more would pop up. Then nothing. Then maybe 2 appeared, then nothing. Strange.

Maybe it's just me, but that was a weird drop. Only one egg at a time showed up, not a line of 3 eggs. Then the egg would disappear, and there would be nothing. Then maybe one more would pop up. Then nothing. Then maybe 2 appeared, then nothing. Strange.

I had to sign in on campus to say that too. That was a really weird drop... I still managed to grab a few eggs, but that really confused me o.o

For me it was empty at xx:01 and then I got a 500 Internal Server Error so it was definitely weird.

I had to sign in on campus to say that too. That was a really weird drop... I still managed to grab a few eggs, but that really confused me o.o

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed that! It really was odd. It's like the 'egg dropper' was broken. lol

For me it was empty at xx:01 and then I got a 500 Internal Server Error so it was definitely weird.

Something is wrong then... :S

Edited by MedievalMystic

Agreed - that's why I gave up at 1:10 AM or whatever it was. I know new releases glitch up the site for some reason, so that must have been what happened.

Yeh I didn't care much for that stutter-drop at all. I DID manage to capture a Scarlet though. Not sure how.

I need two of them for a friend and me. They look very interesting, I'm trying to catch a white egg or daydream since I got two males, but no luck with the releases...

I assumed that the "stutter" drops were just because the eggs are dropped one at a time - though quickly - which I've seen before at the very beginning of drops before, but people grab them so fast that the single egg is gone before another egg is set out. And then there are so many people refreshing and clicking that servers/connections can get overloaded a bit and slow down or give errors.

Four Glitterballs and two Daydreams from 6 breedings - this is a ratio I can live with! smile.gif

The "stutter" drops are because eggs are being snagged faster than they are being dropped. Usually only happens at releases.

The "stutter" drops are because eggs are being snagged faster than they are being dropped. Usually only happens at releases.

That is unusual, even for releases. There is usually a large drop on the hour, then small drops on the five minute marks, but that stuttering is new.

That is unusual, even for releases. There is usually a large drop on the hour, then small drops on the five minute marks, but that stuttering is new.

I agree. I've been here for quite a while, and other than what I missed in the first hour of this release, "stutter" drops are not very common at all.

This is the first time in a year or so that I am having trouble grabbing an egg. I am still lacking the new CB crimson. *sigh*

Earthgirl did the hybrids, the red ones are Imbecamiel's work.

Thank you for the information.

Thank you Earthgirl and Imbecamiel for spriting these panic inducers!

How do you know?

Just click on the hatchies and you can see how much time is left till they grow up. With they amount of views and UVs they have they'll definitely hatch right on the 3d23h mark.

15 more hours for the Crimson and 16 for the Glitterball.

Edited by Isuzu

How do you know?

Judging by the how much longer until his hatchlings can grow up time wise. I know one of his glitterballs has 17 hours.

Edit: Ninja'd

Edited by Limn

Judging by the how much longer until his hatchlings can grow up time wise. I know one of his glitterballs has 17 hours.

Edit: Ninja'd

How can you see them?