TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

HOLY SNAP those hybrid hatchlings are gorgeous. I almost wish they were pygmys so we could have the hatchling forms as adults. Considering, though, if the hatchlings are this amazing, then the adults must be just as amazing or even more so. c: Can't wait for them to grow up! biggrin.gif

The Hybrid hatchies are so amazing beautiful! I can`t wait to see the adults. happy.gif

Yay, more gendered while I took a break! Sooo cute! wub.gif

I can't wait to see the adults- thanks so much, spriters and TJ.

YEAY!!! I managed to get a second of the Volcano eggs.

I will make 1 male and 1 female to knowingly keep me happy until my scroll opens up.

321 people, oh man.

Barely seeing any eggs due to excessive amount of grabby hands.

Finally caught two crimsons!!! *sobs*

Thank you so much Alse15 for an awesome tip!

Now I can get some sleep... ;-;

Oh wow, I love both the hatchlings! I'm so excited... finally got my first Crimson, but now I'm egglocked with stuff I don't want to dump, lol.

Whoah, I hardly saw any eggs during the hourly drop, did anyone else experience this? Half the time there were no eggs at all, like during the 5-minute drops, I never saw this during any other release.

Whoah, I hardly saw any eggs during the hourly drop, did anyone else experience this? Half the time there were no eggs at all, like during the 5-minute drops, I never saw this during any other release.

The eggs got picked up faster than the cave could drop the, which is rare.

Yup, it was like that for me too. Most of the time is was just one egg, sometimes 2. Then fore a bout a minute there were 3 or 2 eggs at a time. A lot of people are aware of the release and are hunting now happy.gif

Yeah, just saw the same. Most of the refresh gave no eggs at all, then a lot where there was only one or two eggs, then none again... during the entire drop.

But with so many people (220+) in the cave grabbing eggs, it's really no wonder that the database can't keep up with all the refreshes and grabs. I'm soooo glad I managed to get one this morning (GMT+1) which then locked my scroll together with two of the beautiful Hybrids.

Just saw that they've gendered! They're all so cute, and the Red ones really do look very very lazy xd.png they might become my favourite, just for that biggrin.gif <.< It'll be interesting to see the differences between the male and female Glowy Hybrids biggrin.gif

Thank you for the release, TJ and spriters! Can't wait to see the grown-ups \o/

Edited by Immaling

Yup, it was like that for me too. Most of the time is was just one egg, sometimes 2. Then fore a bout a minute there were 3 or 2 eggs at a time. A lot of people are aware of the release and are hunting now happy.gif

Well, good luck to everyone, I love both the new releases! smile.gif

Geeze, I've never seen eggs go so fast before. The 2:00 release lasted all of 3 seconds. :/

I am hoping to get a Crimson by doing a trade. Meanwhile, I am a proud owner of two 2nd gen and a third gen hybrid.

Geeze, I've never seen eggs go so fast before. The 2:00 release lasted all of 3 seconds. :/

Actually it was a full 3 minutes, maybe more - the eggs were just going so fast that the page was empty by the time it loaded most of the time. The xx:10 drop was just as hectic - once I thought that the drops were over, nope - another egg!

Anyhow, managed to snag one more Crimson eggie... and yet another Grey! Anyone here likes Greys? laugh.gif

Always in releases like these, I never get the hybrid first... especially since this time around I have tons of CB Daydreams and enough CB Whites.

I now own 2 crimsons and 1 hybrid(thanks to Light Concorde) hoping to collect another hybrid and influence it as well LOL well the first one I'll let pick it's own gender then the second I get will be influenced tot eh opposite of the others gender

I wonder if I should AP my glitterball and hunt more crimsons...

ETA: the cave likes me more when I'm locked Dl

Edited by XiaoChibi

You can try trading it for a crimson - a lot of people on EATW are doing it smile.gif

If you don't want it, offer it up on a depature thread. There's pleanty of people without the resources to breed them and that way it'll get a home right away instead of sitting around the AP for two or so days.

It looks like I'll need to pick up a couple of CB Whites and Daydreams; I apparently don't have any CBs, and no males at all. But first I have to wait for my hatchlings to grow up so I can grab more of the crimsons. :I argh scrolllock argh