TJ09

2013-04-07 - April Release

Oh my lord those glitter ones! I need ten million daydreams to breed, STAT. The volcano ones look very regal! They remind me a bit of lions.

I've been sitting in front of my laptop for three hours and I haven't caught a single crimson :(

Waiting for 00's coming up...

EDIT: anyone caught a gold on 55'? It passed by D:

Edited by Pluto_kun

Omg! The hatchies are so pretty and cute! I want an army of those little lovelies.

WB

Oh my gosh! CUTE! *Squishes the S1 hybrid hatchling*

As for the S2 hatchlings, if they look anything like the adults, the new volcano dragon will be awesome, and the hybrid will be gorgeous!

Whoa,.. there was a Gold in that last drop... WHY AM I EGGLOCKED?! Oh wait...

Just saw that and edited my post... and I wasn't locked either *sobs*

Just got home from class and my goodness! What beautiful matured hatchlings! wub.gif

The Crimson hatchling reminds of the classic Red and Gold dragons that have massive hoards, are extremely old, and no longer feel the need to really fight the youngins.

Such cute purple feet and tail on the hybrid wub.gif Is that a crest on it's head too?

Edit: Excited=typos

Edited by DeathCry

this was just posted today and the eggs have already hatched. Thats crazy I got to figure out what the pairs to breed the others is.

this was just posted today and the eggs have already hatched. Thats crazy I got to figure out what the pairs to breed the others is.

Yeah, TJ's eggs are always just a few hours away from hatching when he posts a new topic. Personally I am thankful, because waiting three days for the adults is hard enough.

Edited by Nectaris

Now when I get the space, I'll have to stalk DayDreams. I have a few but not as many as I'll need now.

I think hoarders are crazy... dry.gif

*Sees the Daydream/White... *

blink.gif

I think I'm insane now... *kisses my very first daydream/white a million times*

My precious........

@ rox - breed a DayDream and a White

Hmmm... looks like either someone added my scroll to a fansite or everyone invaded my scroll while i was away... o.o

I don't have Spriter's alts for these, you guys! tongue.gif

No harm done, though. Incubated all my eggs. smile.gif

The gendered red hatchies are really nice. I bet the adult will be very majestic looking.

I think hoarders are crazy... dry.gif

*Sees the Daydream/White... *

blink.gif

I think I'm insane now... *kisses my very first daydream/white a million times*

My precious........

I stayed up til midnight and was here fighting in the trenches to get the 5 Scarlets I have and I bred the other two. If you want the same results, be here at midnight and willing to scramble. Otherwise keep your aitch word for some other game please.

Woohoo, caught a white egg in the hour drop! Now I just have to pray it genders male because I don't have a pink...

Could it be that the new BSA will be the 'Heal' BSA? I suggest that it will be with the BlueGlow Dragon...

Hmmm... looks like either someone added my scroll to a fansite or everyone invaded my scroll while i was away... o.o

I don't have Spriter's alts for these, you guys! tongue.gif

No harm done, though. Incubated all my eggs. smile.gif

The gendered red hatchies are really nice. I bet the adult will be very majestic looking.

hahahaha they invaded to see if you got one (*cough*even though spriters alts are only for holiday dragons*cough*) lol you've done such a lovely job hunny...thank you ever so much wub.gif

I may have to wait until I can get on lists for these because my computer freezes up when I try to catch the new little red egg. That makes me sad. For those that have gotten one or many...CONGRATULATIONS!

As for the blue eggie...I've got one Daydream and his lineage is MESSY. So I think I'll have to wait until things settle down to try and find a Daydream that's either CB or low Generation before I try for that egg again. Again congrats to those that already have the new release babies.

Saw how many people were in the Volcano Biome o.o but I should not be surprised it is always like this on a new egg

good thing I got my 2 pairs of crimsons when they first started to come out but I have no cb daydream so I had to trade to get the 2nd gen new hybrids sleep.gif

*goes to search for daydreams*

I have had the flu this weekend, really bad flu, so this is the best thing to happen to me all weekend.

I just caught my first cb magma because of the release!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! :'D

And thanks for the new dragons too :3